toilet paper roll?

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a 12 year old boy I use to lube a toliet paper roll up and try to fuck it.I just wanted anything to ride besides my hand.I barley fit in (girth)then.I'll have to see if I can fit in one now!

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
My cock's thicker than a toilet roll tube and I'm proud of it.
Once, when I was a teenager, I tried to fuck a vacuum cleaner but my cock wouldn't fit in that either. Was a lot of fun though, it was sucking away at my foreskin.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I order custom sized condoms from condomania. Over the counter type no matter the brand are just too small for my girth.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...a toilet paper roll?!?

When you're alone and bored in the bathroom, and you've swapped the empty roll for a fresh one, it only makes sense to see what you can poke your dick into... LOL

Now that I think about it, I remember being able to put mine inside a toilet paper tube when flaccid. I can't even poke anything more than the head into even a paper towel tube now, though.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? That's an interesting mental image. Please post pics, I can't be the only one that would like to see you.

As a 12 year old boy I use to lube a toliet paper roll up and try to fuck it.I just wanted anything to ride besides my hand.I barley fit in (girth)then.I'll have to see if I can fit in one now!

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
ok I tried again and got my cock into a toilet roll tube with much jamming and some pain. I achieved this by reaching inside and pulling my cock through by it's foreskin.

I'll write it in a manner of fact way but once it was in with the head poking out it gave me a serious boner and tore the tube right off! Imagine showing that to someone! It would be like that scene in "twins" where arnie rips the arms on his shirt when he flexes his muscles.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL... awesome... get out the digicam and post it up on XTube.

That's just hilarious!