TOM BRADY...is he stuffin or is his bulge real?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He could have one of those bulge dimmers* on that models use when shooting underwear ads for major campaigns like Calvin Klein or Armani. I know that some of the more overtly sexual brands (Cin2, Ginch Gonch, 2xist) like for their models to bulge freely, but some of the better brands like to make the guys feel less exposed.

*Bulge dimmers* A crotch-shaped foam pad that softens the natural shapes that genitalia make in underwear. Similar to the nipple dimmers women wear so that they aren't giving "weather forcasts" through their tops.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's a very handsome man, a skilled athlete, and average-looking in the dick department, not much butt to look at either. He was great on Sat-Nite-Live walking around in his briefs, women enjoying his coarse leering and boob cupping, while other average men were growled at as sexist pigs for even seeming to be attracted to them. That sketch very astutely pointed out the PC hypocracy the hetero people face these days....:rolleyes:

Philsy

Expert Member
Media
Wow BD, little harsh wishing for a plane crash don't ya think. A crash certainly wouldn't make your team any better. Don't hate cause your team isn't undefeated.

Tom wore a molded cup (like a ballet dancer) in the SNL skit so that nothing was or wasn't revealed.

GO PATS

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
What the hell is going on with Tom Brady these days? He looks like a middle-aged lesbian. That haircut is horrid. And something about his skin color isn't right. He looks dried out. I was watching TV a couple weeks ago and saw this commercial with what I thought was a rugged woman and it turned out to be him. I forget what it was for, but it was a national ad campaign I'm sure. Anyway, just this morning I was reading the sports section of my local newspaper and they had a picture of Tom Brady sporting that same lesbian look. It horrified me.:eek:

As I said earlier in this thread, I've never been all ga-ga over him, but I could appreciate that he was a good-looking man. Lately, however, I've just been perplexed by his appearance.

Here's how I'd like to picture him..

Attachments