Tom Selleck

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Between these two clip I say the Magnum P.I era. but he was pretty hot looking in the movie In and Out and he didn't have a mustache in that movie.

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I vote for the mustache. But with the salt & pepper goatee he sports in the Jesse Stone movies - he's even sexier.

dombear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't care, plus I wouldn't be paying much attention to his face if I got the chance... But that snogging scene in In & Out left me with a raging hardon...

tallblondviking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tom WITH a stache anyday! He is like Sam Elliott, both are hot either way, but add those lip-ferrets and I'm in pig heaven!

(I used to live in Honolulu during the time Magnum was being filmed and would always try to find out where they were shooting just to stand back and watch Mr. Tom in action...a great clown, which was even sexier!)

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go aheah, Smartalk... tell us about your young, horny fantasies with Mr. Selleck!

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
It doesn't matter. I would take Mr. Selleck any way I could get him. The only thing I would try to change would be his voice. It is a bit high for such a masculine guy. I think he did a disservice to his career by not have voice training to lower it to a different register. Other than that he's purrrfect.