Tom Selleck

Magnum9x7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the early 1970s, Tom Selleck did a nude spread in Playgirl magazine before he became so famous. He had it all. Hot hairy body, devilishly handsome face, and big cock (though you only see it soft and semi-erect, as I recall). Does anyone know if these pics are on the internet somewhere and, if so, where?

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

In the early 1970s, Tom Selleck did a nude spread in Playgirl magazine before he became so famous. He had it all. Hot hairy body, devilishly handsome face, and big cock (though you only see it soft and semi-erect, as I recall). Does anyone know if these pics are on the internet somewhere and, if so, where?

You got a pretty sexy, big cock yourself mister! :)

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been on the net for 11 years now, and I think I would have seen Tommy nakey during that time. I don't think it exists. I could be wrong. Hope so! Oh God, I hope so. Heard the same thing about Erik Estrada - alas, nada.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
30 year anniversary issue, David Hasselhoff eating a cheeseburger off the carpet in a intoxicated state.

stcollguy

Experimental Member
Media
Was it Cosmo that he was in? Didn't they used to have sorta-centerfolds at one point?

(or maybe I'm thinking of Joe Namath in Cosmo...)

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hate to say it but that's probably why Selleck never did a nude spread anywhere, he's probably average to small hung. Like Mario Lopez, another total hot dude that probably could have cashed in if he'd been hung.

Just my opinion..

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been searching Google & Yahoo for quite awhile trying to find an extremely hot picture of Tom Selleck from about 1988. It appeared in either US or People magazine, I believe. It was a double page spread where he was posing, laying down with his right arm supporting his head. And he was wearing the hottest jeans showing off the most beautiful hot bulge! That picture got me through some very horny times! lol!! Just curious if anyone might remember this or have access to this photo? Thanks!

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
No, Photos 1 and 2 are complete fakes and not very good ones either. They both have been kicking around the internet for almost a decade.