Tom Welling - Super Bulge

The Fox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even if he weren't incredibly hung, he'd still be incredibly handsome. I was managing a movie theater when one of his films played (Cheaper by the Dozen), and I snuck into the auditorium whenever I could to get a glimpse.

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish someone would ...abduct him, gently, and get some fully exposed, true nude shots, and then repeat the process for some other hot guys.

mr-average

Experimental Member
Media
I am in the wardrobe department on this show. I'll have to ask his personal assistant/dresser (who happens to be gay) he'll def know about him.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish someone would ...abduct him, gently, and get some fully exposed, true nude shots, and then repeat the process for some other hot guys.

I all for that. Let's set up an "Abduct-a-Celebrity" business. We'll give them so much pleasure, they won't charge us:biggrin1:

I am in the wardrobe department on this show. I'll have to ask his personal assistant/dresser (who happens to be gay) he'll def know about him.

tongue panting....and?????:confused:

Damn... nice sized equipment! It does look like he's not wearing underwear! LOL

He's practising for when he has to wear the Superman outfit under his CK clothes.
It will still look like he's not wearing underwear!

Look at the male fashion on Krypton....Speedos!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you think the studio/producers would let him go commando on a major motion picture? Someone in the editing room would catch this and get a retake to avoid public dissatisfaction. That said, it also gets great PR for the film and more people go. Ok. I just answered my own question. ;)

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you think the studio/producers would let him go commando on a major motion picture? Someone in the editing room would catch this and get a retake to avoid public dissatisfaction. That said, it also gets great PR for the film and more people go. Ok. I just answered my own question. ;)

LOL..yeah, remember when Brandon Routh did Superman Returns.
There was a big buzz on the net about the size of his wang and how they had to photosuite it down...

As you said, what PR for the movie. It was probably crap.

Xenu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Isn't he Clark Kent in Smallville on the WB, or UPN, or CW.... or TNT, or TBS.... they're all the same smegging channel.....