Tom Welling

lpsgjwalker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The image is pretty rare now as he specifically had it taken down from the multiple nude-celebrity sites showing it, but it is most definitely 100% real for all those doubters. :wink: I don't know an exact year or anything, but I remember reading that it was pretty early on in his modelling career when he was still trying to make a name for himself.

For those who want more concrete evidence to justify his beauty I can try and find the original article. :smile:

It's not him - it looks a bit like him, sure, but look closely - the lips, particularly, are not his, and the basic shape of the face, etc., is not "right".

If I were 'shopping this, I'd just brush in Tom's eyes or eyes and nose on another guys face, leaving the basic shape of the face, hair and mouth untouched - that would give you a photo much like this one.

BDS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just saw Tom in Yaletown, Vancouver. He was in sweat's and looked as if he was out for a jog (waiting at pedestrian light) I was in a friends car we saw him a block away but did not realize it was him till we drove past. What a beautiful male, tall/big I was too mesmerized by this guys face that I forgot to check out his package. :smile:

Reactions: bigtoad

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just saw Tom in Yaletown, Vancouver. He was in sweat's and looked as if he was out for a jog (waiting at pedestrian light) I was in a friends car we saw him a block away but did not realize it was him till we drove past. What a beautiful male, tall/big I was too mesmerized by this guys face that I forgot to check out his package. :smile:

CIRCLE THE BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Reactions: BDS

Brodie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he should have played superman.......he would have packed cinema's cha ching
he is one of the most JAWJUSSSST men in the world he would be my top man
his smile just kills me yum.......