Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, Tommie boy is certainly handsome, but modestly endowed I am quite sure.

DON'T give me a lot of shit for my opinion, please!

Plus what difference will his dick make as he is face down taking a big one up his chute? (certainly the best use of his attributes.)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Well, Tommie boy is certainly handsome, but modestly endowed I am quite sure.

DON'T give me a lot of shit for my opinion, please!

Plus what difference will his dick make as he is face down taking a big one up his chute? (certainly the best use of his attributes.)

I never give shit.

I think he is very attractive. HE has a great ass. I also think his dick is pretty fucking amazing. Haven't seen it yet, but there is too much bulge to ignore it. You fuck his ass, I'll taken pics of his incredible body and face.

ingens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did anyone else happen to notice the fan service bulge shot on last weeks Smallville?

Missed the episode.

BTW, does anyone else think it's weird that he doesn't do more movies? He's only done Cheaper By the Dozen I and II and The Fog a couple of years ago. I would think he'd be popular enough to do movies as well. Maybe between Smallville and saving humanity, that takes up all of his time.

Iokua

Expert Member
Media
I'm not sure about that. I think it's really him. He cant be naked IN smallviell but he can be naked while shooting it. If itw as his stunt double why would there be a sock?