Tom Welling

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has any else noticed that we haven't hardly seen Tom shirtless this year. Usually he did a shirtless scene every couple of episodes but I can think of once or twice this year. Tom has been letting Justin Hartley playing Oliver Queen to do the shirtless scenes.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Has any else noticed that we haven't hardly seen Tom shirtless this year. Usually he did a shirtless scene every couple of episodes but I can think of once or twice this year. Tom has been letting Justin Hartley playing Oliver Queen to do the shirtless scenes.

I think Tom has lost some of his physical presence. I have a feeling he isn't as chiselled as he once was.

ingens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think Tom has lost some of his physical presence. I have a feeling he isn't as chiselled as he once was.

I read somewhere where he said he didn't have time to work out regularly with his shooting schedule for Smallville - 6 16 hour days a week or something like that. Maybe it finally caught up with him. I'm surprised he hasn't worked in more film roles tho, even small ones.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
now this really is shocking, you of all people I thought would have noticed this when it was first posted :tongue:

and yes indeed that recent link is jaw dropping, hot hot hot. :wink:

I hadn't seen it.
However, the recent linked page is jaw dropping.:eek: Excellent collection.

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jeff! You never told us you had a thing for Tom Welling!

Unfortunately all the pictures I have of him were posted by some obsessive fan here on LPSG, with literally thousands of posts - can't remember who it was now - but you've probably seen them.

It's official. I graduated Teacher's college, on the dean's list with an 87.999999% average, AND I made over 9000 posts.:rolleyes: I am quite proud.

And so you should be. Congratulations! and hey what's 0.000001% between friends? lets call it 88%

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Jeff! You never told us you had a thing for Tom Welling!

Unfortunately all the pictures I have of him were posted by some obsessive fan here on LPSG, with literally thousands of posts - can't remember who it was now - but you've probably seen them.

And so you should be. Congratulations! and hey what's 0.000001% between friends? lets call it 88%

I sense sarcasm.:biggrin1: