Too Big For My Wife

HI,

I am new here and would appreciate any feedback from anybody who has been in the same situation as me with their wife or g/f, this is a serious issue and i would politely ask for only genuine answers please,

My wife and i have been married for 3 years almost now and our sex life has come to a complete standstill, because she physically cannot handle my penis, we haven't had sex for a while due to this issue and this is largely because the last few times we had sex it hurt her so badly that she has very little sex drive now and says that the thought of the pain involved in having sex turns her off, she hates not being able to have sex and i hate how she now feels.

Has anyone ever had a similar situation where their size has caused major problems in their relationship ?

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Take her to the doctor- your size is not the only culprit for symptoms like that. My wife had pain and ended up needing a partial hysterectomy.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exactly like my situation, but we were married a few years longer before it became an issue. Basically, when we have sex it's because my wife is in a particularly giving mood, or when she feels like she needs to "in order to stay married" (her words) or to keep me from "having fun somewhere else." (her words)
It's something we continue to work on.
Otherwise, we have a marvelous marriage and I wouldn't trade it.

And in our case, my wife has stated that size is a big part of the problem.

stallionchaser

Experimental Member
Media
Have you tried making her wet before penetration? and doing slow thrust? Also, it will help if you use lube on her as well. Or the problem could be she's so tensed that her muscles tighten so much as you enter her. Try to make her relax. Lick her ear and neck while you fondle her clit and inserting your fingers in her. Make her ready for penetration. You try this for a few days. Take it slow.

Reactions: Thickntrue

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting point aglets. I had sex with someone (fairly) recently and she wasn't able to take me. I assumed she was small (she said I was too big for her, that she had a small vag etc).

But it wouldn't surprise me if she had some other condition that was at least contributing to the poor fit.

However, a bad fit is usually a matter of anatomy. In three years (three months really) I would have expected you two to have overcome the size issue. Since you have not that suggests that it isn't really going to work, sexually at least.

my wife gets very wet during sex (when she is not just in the giving mood as mentioned above), but the problem is we have to take it very slow and i can only get a very little amount inserted before it is obviously painful (unfortunately i have alot of girth as well as length) , my wife is very generous with handjobs and blowjobs which does compensate somewhat but it means that penetration is now a no go and she isn't getting what she needs to get her sex drive going again.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the way it works is you are supposed to stretch her out little by little.

For example, use one finger, then two, then three. Might take a while (days, weeks, etc) but once you've got her comfortable with one size you go up to the next. Some people like to stretch their girl out with dildos. And work up bigger and bigger til they get to something their own size (or bigger).

If she masturbates just with her clit then that can cause this problem. Also using wings instead of tampons, because that means she isn't used to having things inside her and being stretched.

If you do that then I suppose it could work. But it means no penetrative sex (with your penis) for a while. When I broke in a virgin it took a good six months. I can see it taking less with your wife.

i am just over 10 X 7.5 .... not the biggest in the world but obviously a bit on the large side

stallionchaser

Experimental Member
Media
OMG! that is HUGE! You really have to be patient with your wife. Incocknito is right. You have to stretch her a little bit, use fingers or toys to gradually make her comfortable and ready for your cock. Also, take her to an OB GYN. There could be something wrong with her too. An Asian friend of mine married to an Asian guy complained about the same thing. And her husband is not as big—barely half I guess. She had a condition--and I forgot about it due to the passing of so many years. See first if she improves with the stretching exercises. And please, go slow. Be patient :)

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i am just over 10 X 7.5 .... not the biggest in the world but obviously a bit on the large side
ok, either you need to learn how to measure, you are one of the largest men on earth or this is complete BS...please vote

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

lol .... ok i know how to measure and i wouldnt have signed up for this specific reason just to bullshit and thirdly there are guys out there that claim to be like 13 plus inches so clearly a long way off the biggest guy in the world .... and fourthly i HATE having a big cock so it's not some ego thing trying to show off .

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
When I read the OP I thought:
"Strange that it became a problem after a few years, in my experience it becomes easier, there must be something else going..."

OR he is full of shit (wouldn't be the first)

Then I read this:

So I say op is filled with fecal matter

When I read the OP I thought:
"Strange that it became a problem after a few years, in my experience it becomes easier, there must be something else going..."

OR he is full of shit (wouldn't be the first)

Then I read this:

So I say op is filled with fecal matter

this wasnt a thread to try and claim i had a bigger dick than any one else or try and brag about anything ... it was a genuine enquiry ..... so i really am not bothered whether you believe me or not .... to all those who have been helpful many thanks .

SlackR22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It is odd to go from being able to take it to not being able to take it. Seriously consult a doctor. Women give birth to babies who are much larger,in diameter and length, than your penis. One of three things is going on here;
1. You're lying
2. Neither one of you know what you're doing in the bedroom. If so, researching here is a good start but you're going to need more help than just this website.
3. There is something wrong with your wife's vagina that she needs to seek medical attention for.
Good luck!