Too Big to Fit

Phil_Andros: Has anyone ever been in a situation where his dick was too big to fit into his partner's mouth, or has tried to suck a cock too big to fit into his mouth? This happened to me one time in Vancouver, Canada. Sometimes being too well-endowed is not a blessing.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Phil_Andros link=board=sex;num=1080853503;start=0#0 date=04/01/04 at 12:56:03]Has anyone ever been in a situation where his dick was too big to fit into his partner's mouth, or has tried to suck a cock too big to fit into his mouth?  This happened to me one time in Vancouver, Canada.  Sometimes being too well-endowed is not a blessing.[/quote]
It's not so unusual, Phil_Andros. There's lots of variation in mouth sizes and throat structures. Sometimes the back teeth will scrap an overly thick dick before even beginning to go into the throat opening. Lots of mouths won't accommodate a 6.5 inch around penis for deep insertion.

Luke

Deb: I take it that this question is directed more toward gay men, but as a girl who has encountered that same problem, I can tell you that there are ways to get around that. I've encountered a couple of guys that were too large (as in fat girth) for me to get my lips fully around their cocks. I've found that the best way to overcome this is to use your lips in a different manner. Instead of focusing on getting the shaft into your mouth, try simply curling your lips around the side of the shaft, working lengthwise back and forth from head to midpoint. With lots of saliva for lubrication, this can be very stimulating for a guy. You can also cup the palm of your hand around the opposite side of the shaft which, along with your lips, will form a sort of glove around his cock that he can then thrust through. Of course, this technique tends to favor those with a full set of lips, but in general it can work for most I would think.

Also, remember that the most sensitive part of the cock is the head, which in many cases you can wrap your lips around without any problem, even if you can just encompass the tip of the head. You can use your hands to stroke over the rest of the shaft while rolling or circling your lips around the head. This can produce intense pleasure for him/you.

Hope this helps! :)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Deb,

Great post! One of the most useful and practical ever.

Having been on the receiving end of this sort of treatment, I can only hope that the partners of other big guys discover it too. :)

palladen: Huzzah to Deb :)
Not every meal needs to be inserted in your mouth at one time to enjoy ;)

p

Atlrabbit

1st Like
Media
Thanks Deb - I'm going to print your suggestion on index cards and hand them out at the right moment. There is nothing worse then a guy on his knees in front of you gagging like he's going to barf up that expensive dinner you just paid for.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Deb link=board=sex;num=1080853503;start=0#2 date=04/01/04 at 15:56:33] . . . .  Instead of focusing on getting the shaft into your mouth, try simply curling your lips around the side of the shaft, working lengthwise back and forth from head to midpoint.  With lots of saliva for lubrication, this can be very stimulating for a guy.  You can also cup the palm of your hand around the opposite side of the shaft which, along with your lips, will form a sort of glove around his cock that he can then thrust through.  

Also, remember that the most sensitive part of the cock is the head, which in many cases you can wrap your lips around without any problem, even if you can just encompass the tip of the head. [/quote]

A great. informative post, Deb. I like to think of it as "eating a corn-on-the-cob" method. holding at each end and working all around from one end to the other. There's more than one way to skin a cat, as they say.

:pLuke