Too small for my Wife - should we invite a guy with a huge cock to "join" us?

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
I am much too small for wife. Her Ex was huge (even totally soft he was much bigger than I am in full erection), and he got her used to really intense orgasms that I simply cannot give her. I am just way too small compared to him (just in case you are wondering - she left him because he was an idiot. But she has admitted to me that she stayed with him for more than two years only because "he was the perfect size to make me cum" as she says... eventually though, even his perfectly huge cock could not compensate for his stupidity). Whenever I am inside her I can tell that she could easily accommodate a guy twice as big as I am. I simply cannot give her an orgasm with my cock (but I do have a skillful tongue and very agile fingers, so that does help a lot - but my cock is just too small compared to her Ex...)

My wife often "talks dirty" to me about how much she would like to have sex with a huge cock again - because she knows it turns me on to know that I am much too small for her.

So I am wondering whether we should try to bring in a guy with huge cock. On the face of it, it sounds like a great Idea. But I am not sure.

Are there "small guys" out there who have brought in "huge guys" to satisfy their wives? Please share you experience.

Thanks

VJ.

Andrenell

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry if I sound rude, but it could be that you are fine.. and she is warn out... if it is true love then something small like this ... (no pun intended) should not be an issue... try toys, but not another bigger man... otherwise,.. let her move on!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry if I sound rude, but it could be that you are fine.. and she is warn out... if it is true love then something small like this ... (no pun intended) should not be an issue... try toys, but not another bigger man... otherwise,.. let her move on!
i don't think she is warn out, this is just another troll or sph.

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
Thanks for the dildo suggestion but we've tried that. In fact most of the time when we have sex, she has a huge dildo in her vagina while I fuck her ass.

We both like it (I especially like it because her ass is the perfect tightness for my thin little cock). But she says she misses the feeling of a real huge cock insider her. Apparently the Ex used to have extremely powerful spasms before he would cum - she says that it was one of her favorite things, feeling his huge throbbing cock pulsating powerfully inside her, and the huge veins popping before he would cum.

She also says she misses the feeling of his shooting his huge load inside of her. She says she used to love feeling his massive squirts inside her. Apparently he could squirt massive jets of cum 10 or 12 times inside her and she would love that feeling ... a dildo can't do that... and unfortunately neither can I. No huge spasms before I cum. No popping veins, and no massive squirts that keep cumming and cumming. I only shoot a couple of little drops and that's it..

I think only a real huge cock can provide her with that sort of sensation...

VJ

Andrenell

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the dildo suggestion but we've tried that. In fact most of the time when we have sex, she has a huge dildo in her vagina while I fuck her ass.

We both like it (I especially like it because her ass is the perfect tightness for my thin little cock). But she says she misses the feeling of a real huge cock insider her. Apparently the Ex used to have extremely powerful spasms before he would cum - she says that it was one of her favorite things, feeling his huge throbbing cock pulsating powerfully inside her, and the huge veins popping before he would cum.

She also says she misses the feeling of his shooting his huge load inside of her. She says she used to love feeling his massive squirts inside her. Apparently he could squirt massive jets of cum 10 or 12 times inside her and she would love that feeling ... a dildo can't do that... and unfortunately neither can I. No huge spasms before I cum. No popping veins, and no massive squirts that keep cumming and cumming. I only shoot a couple of little drops and that's it..

I think only a real huge cock can provide her with that sort of sensation...

VJ

Sounds like the real problem is that you are fantasizing more about the guy than you are truly trying to satisfy your lady... I am not the best person to give str8 advise, but I can tell you that I have never had so much info about a bf's previous lovers....

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
I will admit that I am quite turned on by all the information she gives me about his huge powerful cock... It's a big part of our "Dirty Talk" ... Not sure why I so much into it.
But I sure like to hear her talk about that massive cock of his... And that's why I think I might be interested in bringing a guy with a huge cock for her... and for me to watch ;).

But it might also turn out to be a disaster... Not sure what to do.

VJ

Pompeynate

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say getting a bloke with a big cock to fuck your wife would be the worst thing you could do... There is always the chance she could decide that she loves big cock more than you & decide to bugger off...

If she doesn't have a problem with you & hasn't actually suggested anything herself then I would say you satisfy her enough...

If you still feel like you want her squirm with delight then buy her a giant vibrator & use that on her instead...

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
Yes - they were 100% compatible in bed and 0% any where else... I mentioned that if wanted to, she could invite him over - for old time's sake... But she said "Absolutely not!".

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
I am going to take a wild guess and say you never saw him cum, did you ever actually see his cock or again is all you have to go on is what your wife says, he could be very average in both and your wife just says it to humilate you or because it seems to "turn you on" so much.

Some women are just big down there, it isn't from taking a lot of big meat.

The fact that she won't see him which would mean you then would have the chance to see him while he is fucking your wife which I assume is "part of the fantasy could say he was not so huge.

She knows a new random big guy would not catch her in a lie.

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
Very right - I have never seen his cock. So it is not impossible she is exaggerating to tease me --- all the stories do turn me on, so even if it is not all true, I don't mind. And me be her vagina is just naturally very big.
But the way she can deep-throat me SOOOO easily (she can take my entire cock and my balls in her mouth without any difficulty at all!) suggests that she has had a lot of experience with someone much bigger than me... And it is actually how the issue of her Ex being so big first came up. First time she took all of my cock-and-balls in her mouth so easily I asked: "Wow! Where did you learn to do that?" to which she respond that she had a lot of practice on someone "a lot more 'challenging'" than me. So I suspect that, even if he was not quite as huge and potent as she says, he must still have been pretty big for her to learn to deep-throat like this!

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
I asked my wife this morning - after she had finished swallowing every drop of cum I could produce - whether she would like to have a man with a big cock. Surprisingly, she confessed that after having been with me for such a long time, she does not know whether she could even handle a guy with a big cock.

She added: "One thing is for sure, I never want to give a blow job to a big cock ever again! Yours is the only cock I want to take in my mouth". As she said that, she took my entire cock and balls in her mouth. Because I had just cum, it took me quite a while to get hard again - but she patiently kept my whole cock in her mouth and played with it with her tongue. Eventually, I got hard again - she kept the whole package in her mouth playing with it with her tongue for another several minutes until I came again. Just a few drops, which of course she easily swallowed...

It was amazing.

So I guess I will NOT ask anyone to join us...

VJ