Too small for my Wife - should we invite a guy with a huge cock to "join" us?

B_improved

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is something you also want to. Do you think what it would be like to see your wife being spread wide by a big one, while you listen to her moan and cum so hard she screams, if so you might be a cuckhold. Do you think about your wife sucking one so big it will not fit in her mouth. Do you think about her being filled by another mans cum and seeing her after being fucked and stretched wide? then you are possibly a cuckhhold

sonali

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi, I never had a well hung boyfriend before marriage. But I was always intruiged by the idea of trying one out to see how it feels and my hubby also liked the idea. So he found a guy through someone's reference and we became good friends with him. I did end up sleeping with him and the first 2 times was quite painful, but the 3rd time was more pleasurable than painful. I think that from next time onwards, I will actually start liking it !! There is some truth in the idea that a vagina enjoys a big, thick penis more. But it has to be really, really wet and the owner of the penis has to be a really nice guy and not a jerk. Fortunately, we seem to have found the perfect guy. And our marriage is secure so far !

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Hi, I never had a well hung boyfriend before marriage. But I was always intruiged by the idea of trying one out to see how it feels and my hubby also liked the idea. So he found a guy through someone's reference and we became good friends with him. I did end up sleeping with him and the first 2 times was quite painful, but the 3rd time was more pleasurable than painful. I think that from next time onwards, I will actually start liking it !! There is some truth in the idea that a vagina enjoys a big, thick penis more. But it has to be really, really wet and the owner of the penis has to be a really nice guy and not a jerk. Fortunately, we seem to have found the perfect guy. And our marriage is secure so far !

is that you in your avatar

spsg523

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hell if she wants it and are ok with it go for it BUT on your terms. You got to be there, you can join the fun, you can take pic and vedios. You can clean her or both up after wards any way you want. You can help him get ready. You can even have them call you name during. Its cucking with the cucked in comand.. Be ready to keep going even if you want to quik but she doesn't. After she get a tast of it she may like F***ing but love you. It works for us.