Too thick for double-vaginal?

Bill_Pardu

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Petite, do you know the girth of your boyfriend?
The woman I've done DVP with was very tight the first time I met her, she had never had anyone thicker than her boyfriend and he was pretty much at her limit. Over the 2 years that I've been seeing them she has adjusted to taking my full length, something that was not possible the first time we had sex - there was about an inch that she just couldn't/wouldn't take and that was in a few positions. That first time we started with her sitting on top in cowgirl then moved to reverse cowgirl, laying flat on her stomach with legs closed (I don't think she wanted me getting too deep) then ending in missionary. It was a few meetings before she was able to take the full length, even now she can handle the length but still occasionally complains about the girth even though she has had thicker. I don't think I did anything special so I guess she just practiced with other guys and her boyfriend, I do know she started DVP with other guys before they invited me to try it with them. She has even made comments that some of the DVP's she's done didn't feel as thick as just my cock alone :) that sure was an ego boost!

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an act for women that have given birth, and have a large vagina. If there is one thing I want men to understand is, yes, the vagina is stretchy. So is your anus...Get it? Your body CAN do things, but they can feel fucking horrible. I think it's so funny guys want to do this stuff, but woe is the woman with a loose vagina. Some chicks like it I'm sure, but don't even try the "how do you know if you have never tried it". I have never had a foot in my ass, I know I would not like that either...

Reactions: Zhuren

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

watchwife

Just Browsing
Media
start her out with a very small dildo and yourself, take it slow, you can work your way up a little at a time - just increase the dildo size bit by bit (u can use a numbing cream too as lube).....after she gets over the initial shock/fear/etc. she will learm to enjoy it. But listen to her and don't get overexcited and hurt her! Good Luck!

elelator_cpl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am about 6 inches around and my wife loves DVP, craves it actually!

We've DVPd with many other guys, and while it sometimes does take some patience to work it in and get her relaxed, it is certainly do-able.

But to be fair, we didn't go from 0 to 60 in one night. We "practiced" with fingers, then small dildos, eventually graduating to full sized dildos... working up to the real thing.

So I'd recommend a slow work up to the real thing with your friends. It might take some time, but they'll thank you for it!

Keep in mind that the vagina is designed to birth a child. It can take two little (as compared to a baby) cocks!!

A&D

_Edu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Two dudes dicks touching against each other is 100 percent gay.

Can I laugh at that comment?! I mean there's BIG difference between sex and sexual preferences... Not because you touch a dick it instantly makes you gay or fucking a pussy makes you straight... Its all about who you feel attracted. (my opion)

Now talking about the DP... I really want to try, just becuase a friend told me it was AWESOME! I can't really share an experience but when I do I will... and I agree with some posters b4 the pussy can be stretched I think it just has to be stimulated...

Reactions: JohnnyDanger610

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those poor, poor women. Here we are on the Large Penis Support Group discussing the perils and pitfalls of being larger than average and you want to double it up in one girl. Poor poor girl.

I think you might want to try a horse instead.

I don't know how I missed this comment before! It made me laugh for ages.

This isn't something all women can do. Just like penises come in different sizes, so do vaginas. Some are large, some are small.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is an act for women that have given birth, and have a large vagina.

QUITE a narrow minded thing to say. I have never given birth, nor do I have a large vagina. I stop my toys from rotating inside of me ffs. My ex called my puss "the silk lined vice grip", and told me that I hurt him at times. I hardly think that constitutes a "large vagina". I adore dvp. I have also had a fist inside of me. I didn't walk right for 3 days... literally... but it was definitely in there and it DEFINITELY felt good. Some people just know it all, I guess :rolleyes: