Too thick for double-vaginal?

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Two dudes dicks touching against each other is 100 percent gay.

Always amused by the reaction DV produces - at a recent 4some I and the guy DV'd both our women. He made it plain at the start of our evening's fun that he was very straight, but was perfectly happy to rub cocks together in pussies. Maybe the fact one of us always had a condom on made it OK in his mind?

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember many many years ago before i decided it was just guys for me, a girl and male friend and myself had some fun with this, and other experiments, we guys were both similar size, i had a little more girth. i prefered going underneath and feeling him thrusting along side me, the girl enjoyed it and i think she'd encouraged it as for her pleasure and as we didn't stick to purely straight activities she really got off on us guys being 'close'. Reading this thread i'm suprised we didn't fail dismally as it was a spurr of moment thing,no working up to it-other than all very aroused having had a few days of cheekiness. I think mentally if girl wants it she will know what she's doing to get what she wants. If guy forces it on her then nothings going nowhere!!