toothless blowjobs

smiler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love cocks of all sizes. I used to be 90% straight/10% gay and got off on vaginal intercourse and blow jobs. Now I am confused.

About five years ago I hooked up with an older woman who was incredible in the sack, the best I had experienced. She knew how to please a guy. She had a special trick that was a real turn on. She wore full dentures and would take them out for blowjobs. She could work over a cock like I had never felt. She loves giving me blowjobs. She said toothless blowjobs gave her an advantage with a lot of men who were really turned by them. I was. My dick was in her mouth more than in her pussy. I never forgot the sensation.

I unfortunately had some bad dental problems myself over the last couple of years and had to get all my teeth extracted in the fall of 2005. Remembering the toothless blowjobs I had receive in the past, I thought maybe it would be OK to be toothless. She loved it. Maybe I would too.

I miss my natural teeth sometimes, but the new sexual pleasures I have experienced since becoming toothless has more than compensated. I have more sex play now than I ever dreamed of. I discovered that men give the best blow jobs and I love the different size cocks I have had. Now I know why the older woman who introduced me to toothless blowjobs 5 years ago was so into giving head. I still love pussy and the women like toothless nipple play, but my sex life has never been better. I know I am no longer 90% straight. I just don’t know how gay I am.

Check out my profile photo.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you know, different strokes and all

but jesus that makes me throw up a little in my mouth

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gumming the gash & gonads, eh? Sorry, I once had this snaggled toothed MILF with the most incredible gum disease almost attempt it b4 I grabbed her dental dam and said bluntly, "That orifice ain't goin' near my johnson with this!"

Definitely not my thing, but hey, whatever flips your fligger.