Top or Bottom?

BlueMoose2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has been almost three years since I've been with a guy, but I always imagine btmning once the time comes again. I have had two bfs and the first I btmned for only and the second i topped majority of the time. It really can depend on the type of guy, but i definitely am more into btmning. THe tops experience also matters. A bad top is the worst.

UM I'm transgender but I haven't started transitioning at all yet but back when I thought I was just gay, I was only interested in bottoming. So for me it was because of how I wanted to be treated in a relationship. =] like a woman. (Since bottoming is kind of similar to straight sex for a woman) It's probably different for gay men who don't have gender issues. I've heard it's mostly about which feels better?

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mostly top, but willing to be verse if the situation is right. I started out as top, then tried bottom a few times because a guy I was dating wanted to fuck me all the time. One night I turned the tables on him and pounded him into the mattress, then he decided he was willing to be verse for me. These days I prefer to fuck, but learning how to bottom helps me be a better top.

Reactions: deleted244630

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's probably different for gay men who don't have gender issues. I've heard it's mostly about which feels better?

Not necessarily. Sometimes there is something psychological to it. Not necessarily gender based, but some guys are submissive (they like to give up control to their partner), and often this is coupled with being a bottom, and the bottoming for them has an element of being controlled and giving themselves to the top.

biguy1

Experimental Member
Media
My preferences have diffenetly changed. I used to be a total bottom bitch slut. I was a totally obedient submissive little stupid slave bitch and I loved it but as time went on and as my dick grew bigger I started to like being a top and dominating other guys more and more. For a time I would play a game with guys were I would measure both of our dicks and if he was bigger than me then I would be his servant bitch but if not then he would be my servant bitch. Over time my dick grew way bigger than everyone else and now it's huge so now I'm a permanent complete top. And I love it! Get down and kiss my feet little bitches!

1Steve

Loved Member
Media
-First of all, not all homosexual men even like anal sex in the first place, thus being neither top nor bottom.

I am one of them. I have never been interested in anal sex. Neither giving, nor receiving. I love oral sex, but am not all that interested in receiving it. I really enjoy sucking dick. I'm very picky in that regard too. I prefer cut dicks, but have enjoyed both. I really don't care about size so much. Don't get me wrong, I like a big dick, but I'm very shallow and into good looks. If I think the guy is hot looking I will blow him in a heart beat, don't care how big or small he is. But if I think he's unattractive, nothing in the world will make me do anything with him, big dick or not. I don't like to be ordered around either. Dirty talk is OK, but don't talk to me like I'm your slave or property. By some definitions I guess I'm a bottom, because I'm suckling instead of getting sucked. But then again since I'm in control of who and when and how I'm sucking, and not getting sucked in return, is my choice, some might call me a top?

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My preferences have diffenetly changed. I used to be a total bottom bitch slut... Over time my dick grew way bigger than everyone else and now it's huge so now I'm a permanent complete top. And I love it! Get down and kiss my feet little bitches!

:eek::eek::eek:

You must have been intensely sexual very early if this was all changing as your penis was growing (won't specify ages)!

HungLondon92

Experimental Member
Media
When I first started having sex I was always the bottom by default because of my girth ("you're not putting that in me!"). Now, I'm just the ultimate power bottom and have no real interest in topping at all. There is honestly no greater feeling in the world that being with a dominant guy and feeling the weight and power of his body on you as his balls slap against you.

Reactions: jojolongdong

gustavorofer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Top. I've tried bttming a few times over the years, and hated all of them. So now I just gave up on trying to like bottoming. Guess it's not for me, though I'd love to be versatile (more options is always better).