Top ten gorgeous cocks

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is for the big, small, medium, size cocks, size is not the main issue, looks are, so what are the 10 most goreous cocks on lpsg?

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so where are all the gorgeous cocks? Is it that rare to have a pretty tallywag?

lafever:cool:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't want to answer for fear of offending someone. I will say this, though... there is a guy on this site that I absolutly adore, and he has ZERO pics posted in his gallery. He sent me a pic of himself personally, and I think he's incredibly handsome. I would LOVE to see his cock. He knows who he is. :smile:

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fresnillo
Conchis
ruperty
monster
scared little boy
hung john
theFrench h
Calboner
sparky11point5
Thumper

:biggrin1:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys are slipping. LOL How can we look at all this dick and not put Quercusone and Kdog at the top of the list? These two guys are frightening. LOL Can you just imagine being sandwiched between these two? LOL

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine is the most beautiful of all the dicks in the world, it looks like it was sculpted out of the best Italian marble and with a size to make all you bitches jealous. LOLOLOL

I would be happy to add your slab of beef to my list if only you would post a pic of this beast:biggrin1:

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys are slipping. LOL How can we look at all this dick and not put Quercusone and Kdog at the top of the list? These two guys are frightening. LOL Can you just imagine being sandwiched between these two? LOL

a true spit roast :biggrin1:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, this is a hard one, because there are a number of beauties, when you take size out of the equation:
Hung Italiano
Petergroot
Hung Josh
Naughty B'hoy
Ruperty
Samwell
Hung Muscle
Hard Guard
8 DOT 75
Calboner

There are others, of course, these jump out at you in their galleries, in my opinion, because they are attractive and they photograph well!

Reactions: Allan S.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, this is a hard one, because there are a number of beauties, when you take size out of the equation:
Hung Italiano
Petergroot
Hung Josh
Naughty B'hoy
Ruperty
Samwell
Hung Muscle
Hard Guard
8 DOT 75
Calboner

There are others, of course, these jump out at you in their galleries, in my opinion, because they are attractive and they photograph well!
Am I the only one who has noticed the absence of Hardguard from the forums as well as his EMPTY gallery. i miss him. He was always able to get a rise out of me!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Am I the only one who has noticed the absence of Hardguard from the forums as well as his EMPTY gallery. i miss him. He was always able to get a rise out of me!

That's a real loss that I had not picked up on yet, IS. What a pity!:tongue::smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hung Italiano
Petergroot
Hung Josh
Naughty B'hoy
Ruperty
Samwell
Hung Muscle
Industrialsize:smile:
8 DOT 75
Calboner

This is my list adjusted for the loss of Hard Guard's Photo Gallery!

One tends to overlook Industrialsize as having a beautiful cock, mainly because it is overshadowed by his spectacular and incomparable butt!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I didn't know he had taken the gallery down. Too bad, I like that guy. Helluva a cock and a great poster.