Torchwood guys!

hardguy

1st Like
Media
Hi, was watching torchwood the other night and was wondering if anyone has some pictuers of the doctor guy in it, Owen, played by Burn Gorman i thiink. He's so hot and whats more on the show they hinted that he's bi. Also pics of the other guy would be good, not the main guy but the assistant one. Anyway any pics will do - topless, bulge pics, naked. Thanks.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Not fair! You're English. We poor Americans have to wait for the BBC to sell the license rights to American TV. There's usually a year delay for release here in the states. There's a Dr. Who thread from several months ago that talks about one' sfavorite Dr. Who character. Torchwood, as a spinoff series, comes up. John Barrowman in particular ...

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi, was watching torchwood the other night and was wondering if anyone has some pictuers of the doctor guy in it, Owen, played by Burn Gorman i thiink. He's so hot and whats more on the show they hinted that he's bi. Also pics of the other guy would be good, not the main guy but the assistant one. Anyway any pics will do - topless, bulge pics, naked. Thanks.

Oh come on in the first episode it doesnt so much hint it as scream it lol.

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try TvTorrents.COM - for episodes, I use the Azureus Bit Torrent program.

I personally think that Burn Gorman is a distant third to Gareth David-Lloyd (Ianto) and John Barrowman, (Capt. Jack).

You can see more Burn Gorman in Bleak House, where is plays a creepy gofer Guppy. Gillian Anderson is an added bonus as Lady Dedlock.

richard21

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know he's a bit rough compared to the other guys in the programme but I really fancy Kai Owen who plays Gwen's boyfriend Rhys. He also appeared naked in a couple of episodes which was a real bonus - nice arse too! :wink:

Unfortunately there seems to be hardly anything about him on the internet. I'd be grateful of any info. Also if anyone has caps of those two nude scenes, would be nice.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, was watching torchwood the other night and was wondering if anyone has some pictuers of the doctor guy in it, Owen, played by Burn Gorman i thiink.

There are a couple of (non-full-frontal) naked caps of Burn Gorman from the beginning of the series in this old post of mine:

---> Which Doctor Who Has the Biggest Cock?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know he's a bit rough compared to the other guys in the programme but I really fancy Kai Owen who plays Gwen's boyfriend Rhys. He also appeared naked in a couple of episodes which was a real bonus - nice arse too! :wink:

Unfortunately there seems to be hardly anything about him on the internet. I'd be grateful of any info. Also if anyone has caps of those two nude scenes, would be nice.

I just found another 6 naked caps of him from the other one of those scenes (caps #4 onwards are the clearest) :rolleyes:

---> 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are a couple of (non-full-frontal) naked caps of Burn Gorman from the beginning of the series in this old post of mine:

---> Which Doctor Who Has the Biggest Cock?

Torch D

Torch E

Microsoft Windows Users (may work for others, too): Click both links. Each link should pop up in it's own new window. Make sure both windows are maximized. Hold down the ALT button and press the Tab key to toggle back and forth between the two windows to make it look like a flipbook.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Torch D

Torch E

Microsoft Windows Users (may work for others, too): Click both links. Each link should pop up in it's own new window. Make sure both windows are maximized. Hold down the ALT button and press the Tab key to toggle back and forth between the two windows to make it look like a flipbook.

The actor in those two caps is Justin McDonald...

*spoiler image* --->

what a way to go, huh? :rolleyes:

Attachments

Reactions: H3xAD

Dendrilite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read an interview with the guy from Torchwood in attitude (gay mag UK) that said he whips his cock out quite a lot at parties and the such. Apparently its pretty big and one birthday he whipped it out and used it to cut the birthday cake! LOL. Wonder if anyone licked the icing/butter-cream off it???

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ewwww I think he's vile...... really pasty looking, although I can't get the imagine of him in Bleak House out of my head either. He always looks like he needs some fresh air and sunshine.

Love Torchwood though, great show.

PS - I love Gwens fella too, just my cuppa tea!!

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
As a Doctor Who fan for over thirty years I've been desperately disappointed by Toshwood. It's cheesy, predictable and (sometimes) badly acted - and Burn Gorman is the worst. He was dreadful in Bleak House and isn't any less wooden in this. Some episodes have been exceptional but many of them have been just plain poor - or even laughable. Including the odd 'f' word for dramatic effect (yeah, right!) has been downright puerile - it would fit okay if the characters swore generally and used other swear words but it appears to be the only one that they know.

Even The Sarah Jane Adventures was better than some episodes of Torchwood!

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so I just caught me first episode of Torchwood concerning an Afro-British cyber woman hellbent to upgrade all of humanity. I know, like two years behind, right? I live in Puerto Rico, I'm lucky to even get Torchwood!

Anyway... Here in the Caribbean I can only catch Torchwood on the People & Arts channel. Euro-Brit-Amero-progaming for the Spanish world (in English with subtitles in Spanish.) I'm very afraid that they either will not air or will edit the episode with the famous kiss between the two fellahs'. It happens! Latinos are SOOOoooo behind with the gay thing.

Can someone please let me know in which episode this kiss takes place so I can try and download it.

Many thanks and happy hugs,

Wrey

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, so I just caught me first episode of Torchwood concerning an Afro-British cyber woman hellbent to upgrade all of humanity....Can someone please let me know in which episode this kiss takes place so I can try and download it.
Wrey
Funny You should ask. I just watched that episode You mention myself last night. It's ep 0104 "Cyberwoman". I thought this ep was fantastic. I kinda have a thing for Gareth David-Lloyd, so it was nice to see an episode featuring him. The Captain Jack character actually kissed Gareth's Ianto character in this episode....but it was odd cos it's never addressed. After Owen kisses Gwen, she pointedly questions him as to why he kissed her....yet Ianto never questions Jack. Can anyone explain? The kiss vidcaps between Jack and Ianto posted earlier in this thread are different, so I guess they smooch again later in the series (?).
I'm in the U.S., and we're only just getting the first season of "Torchwood" here. Can any UK members tell me if S2 has shown there yet? I watched 0104 from a download of the British telecast (we're not up to that one here in the States yet), so I dunno if the Jack/Ianto kiss will be cut here (it's gonna air here this weekend - I'll letcha know...). I take it the kiss was censored where You are Wrey?