Tripod's Fat Massive Cock Video

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let's get rid of these nonposting children, put downs and petty name calling... I'm sure we could all do without these jealous little kids.

Sometimes it's just one jealous kid ... for example "moyanboyan" = "kingofsorrowboi." :rolleyes:

Party on, tripod!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man... I just got back from vacation and noticed that rapidshare deleted all of my videos while I was gone. They are claiming that noone downloaded them in the time period that they allowed me to have (30 days). That is pure bullshit because they received steady downloads every day!!!! They just ran out of space and were pussies about it!!!! I am pissed... but whatever... it'll be cool!!!!!!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Intriguing..

what was the background music? Enya or?

Let's see.. there was Zapp, (More Bounce to the Ounce), Enigma (Principles of Lust), Kim Waters (In the Groove - contemporary jazz), The Mars Volta (Eriatarka), and The Art of Noise (Moments in Love). Those songs were painstackenly chosen for each portion of the video... thanks for asking Catman!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I just found out that Photobucket said no to my animated GIF's as soon as they discovered em (took a few dayz)... what the hell was I thinking? Sometimes I am really daft!!! Anyway, they are up in my gallery, I'm not sure why they don't animate in the thumbnail in the gallery view, but oh well, they are a bit large in size (did I just say that?) Oh well... back to the drawing board...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:stupid2:
What the fuck makes you the goddamn czar of cocks? You don't mean to be mean, but you are an ass and I'm fucking sick of this shit, nobody on this site has to put up with more fucking bullshit comments like I do. You fucking WISH you had a cock like mine!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah... balls the size of extra large eggs are fucking small? Gimme a break!!!!!! All this from a dude with no pics in his gallery!!!!!!! Wow... just a couple of sentences from you and you have fucking ruined my mood and PISSED ME OFF.. I mean it's one thing to write that in a PM... but to deliberately ruin my thread with your comments IS FUCKING MALICIOUS!!!!!!!!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont mean to be mean but you dont look that big to me and one thing for DAMN sure you have some little BALLS

Some of SD68's other choice remarks about various other posters in the past (excuse his endless misspellings and typos):

I do have to assume you must have big hands because when you hold your cock and stoke it you dont look super hung

you need to trim the bush and shave nuts and pole your a little hairy down

I dont mean to be mean I am just not impressed your cock looks like its in peptual state of semi hardness

your above avg not really hung huge kinda gotta some good girth going on, and personally you need to tidey pubes

Clearly SD68 has spent way too much time reading that old tome How To Win Friends and Influence People. :rolleyes:

Those who don't post images of themselves have got a fuckin' cheek to make such personal, catty snipes about others.

Let's try to keep the "SUPPORT" in LPSG, people.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont mean to be mean ...

Horseshit.

In addition to the comments that Alex has found there are others where you come across as the Joan Rivers of LPSG.

Keep your catty comments to yourself. We come to this site to hear from men with large dicks (which Tripod has), not from huge assholes (which you are revealing yourself to be).