Tripod's Fat Massive Cock Video

TheBeast

Just Browsing
Media
Man, im totally not cock bashing. Im impressed with what you've done. But I think many people are thinking this "Wow that looks really bad ass but he is going to wake up in 5 or 10 years and have a cock that won't even get hard, won't be able to have sex with. IMO when you say that you only get hard in a girls hand, that would be some indication.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A non-erotic observation here: Tripod's intellect and heart are every bit as large as his cock.

Damn right it is!

I dont mean to be mean but you dont look that big to me and one thing for DAMN sure you have some little BALLS

Duracock9x6, please shut up.

Party on, tripod and thanks for sharing.

Hugs!

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Man, im totally not cock bashing. Im impressed with what you've done. But I think many people are thinking this "Wow that looks really bad ass but he is going to wake up in 5 or 10 years and have a cock that won't even get hard, won't be able to have sex with. IMO when you say that you only get hard in a girls hand, that would be some indication.
OK, some people here need to search the posts of the person you're commenting on, or at least look at the profile to the immediate left of their post - "only gets hard in a girl's hand" + 100% straight = DUH.

tripod is probably among the top 5% of gregarious, friendly posters here, and really doesn't deserve this treatment. While folks are entitled to their opinions and free to post, they better expect and deal with the way they present themselves and any backlash. Prefacing a post with something like "I don't mean to be mean" or "I'm totally not cockbashing", then leaving a rude comment only shows how shallow one's thinking is.

Nutshell = think before you post? Folks here have some form of personality and heart to go along with whatever size dick they may have. All three - personality/presence, heart, and dick size - are sometimes larger than others.

The S in LPSG has myriad interpretations, but a general rule of thumb here that I've noted is that most people have the "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" rule in mind. Others have some tact when they do make disparaging comments, and others plain don't. Obviously :rolleyes:

I'm pissed too, tripod. Hope yer Saturday gets only better from here.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
It's been said before and it is justified.

People have different preferences. There is nothing wrong with that.

The problems occur when someone tries to intentionally be rude to another, insulting something they have no control over. Some may not like Tripod's dick. Other's due. Say something nice, or don't say anything...

I support the other people's comments about support.:tongue:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm Done... Fuck All The Haters

tripod - don't give up - we love ya! Since this is a free site and anyone can join, we naturally get our share of moronic freakshows with no life or social skills who think they can drop whatever kind of crap they want on people and then don't understand why they end up loathed here, just like they have no friends in their miserable, flea-bitten "real lives." If we all left just because some shallow-ass piece of pigshit made a braindead remark at us, nobody good would be left on the site. Stick around - we'll all take care of the haters together.

Duracock9x6, please shut up.

Is that who that dumb-ass, no-pics-havin Simon Cowell wannabe is? Good catch, Lex. But I guess better no pics than the fake-ass stolen pics he used to have. It seems the asswipe attitude has remained, however.

TheBeast

Just Browsing
Media
OK, some people here need to search the posts of the person you're commenting on, or at least look at the profile to the immediate left of their post - "only gets hard in a girl's hand" + 100% straight = DUH.

tripod is probably among the top 5% of gregarious, friendly posters here, and really doesn't deserve this treatment. While folks are entitled to their opinions and free to post, they better expect and deal with the way they present themselves and any backlash. Prefacing a post with something like "I don't mean to be mean" or "I'm totally not cockbashing", then leaving a rude comment only shows how shallow one's thinking is.

Nutshell = think before you post? Folks here have some form of personality and heart to go along with whatever size dick they may have. All three - personality/presence, heart, and dick size - are sometimes larger than others.

How about you think before you post? I don't know about you, but I would say 99 percent of straight guys can get totally hard in their own hand. So I don't quite get where you come up with the gay comment. I was merely trying to point out to his penis, which I would believe a lot of people are probably thinking.

Also if you would have read you would have realized that I wasn't belittling him at all, only commenting on the health aspects of extreme pumping like that. Maybe I posted "I don't mean to be mean, or cock bashing because the purpose of my post was not directed as an insult, but only pointing out that he should consider health risks involved with pumping, and possibly contact a urologist to prevent further damage.

I know he has a great personality, sounds like a great guy from the post. And once again I said he has a great cock, only that he should consider the health risk involved with pumping. Nothing belittling at all.

So maybe you should read posts for comprehension before commenting on them.

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
So I don't quite get where you come up with the gay comment.
What gay comment? I merely pointed out that tripod has identified himself as straight in his profile, and that, as you indicated, he has stated in the past that what gets him fully hard is a girl.

I was merely trying to point out to his penis, which I would believe a lot of people are probably thinking... But I think many people are thinking this...
This is purely conjecture on your part and has no place in his thread, which, as long as we're throwing down conjecture, is mostly self-advertisement. I don't think he started this thread to garner helpful hints.

Also if you would have read you would have realized that I wasn't belittling him at all, only commenting on the health aspects of extreme pumping like that. Maybe I posted "I don't mean to be mean, or cock bashing because the purpose of my post was not directed as an insult, but only pointing out that he should consider health risks involved with pumping, and possibly contact a urologist to prevent further damage.

I know he has a great personality, sounds like a great guy from the post. And once again I said he has a great cock, only that he should consider the health risk involved with pumping. Nothing belittling at all.

So maybe you should read posts for comprehension before commenting on them.
I did (and I do) - both your posts and his. He has already pointed out his views here. Thus his indignation at having his thread gummed up with "considerate" comments. Perhaps your comment would have been more accepted by him in that thread - you'll see that his immediate response after your post here was "fuck all the haters".

I understand your concern, but come on - the guy has had lots to say about this elsewhere. Give him a break in his own thread.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With in the last three days about four of my friends were insulted by trolls. Really hurtfull things. Im a nice guy.When it comes to this i wont be nice. Now with Tripod who is a great guy and finally came back to this shit. Words are like knives. They hurt people.I dont care if i get banned im gonna be a nasty motherfucker when i comes to this shit.....:cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont care if i get banned im gonna be a nasty motherfucker when i comes to this shit.....:cool:

Nobody's going to ban you, uncut... but what I do wonder is... why SanDiego68 hasn't been banned.

His previous ID, duracock9x6, was (and is) banned [ http://www.lpsg.org/members/duracock9x6.html ]... and as far as I know, LPSG has no policy about readmitting previously permanently banned members at this time.

He set up the SanDiego68 ID on 6/25/2006 - the very date on which his previous ID was banned, thereby demonstrating blatant disregard for the ban, and has since made numerous deliberately hurtful remarks of a troll-like nature, as documented in part on this thread.

I, for one, consider his continued presence here untenable.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have some better perspective on this now that it has been illuminated for me. I guess there are some people that attract the trolls out in public and I am definately one of them. I just had no idea that he was a troll, I just thought that I was persona non grata and he was the messenger. I am FULLY appreciative for all of the attention you guys have given this situation.

It seems that my little ol' thread has turned into a lesson in troll spotting... I even had that fucking Jadeec fake put "That's a tiny cock" comment on a couple of my pics! This was just too much for me to deal with, the lpsg turned out to be a place where I went to get my self esteem ruined. Again, thanks to Mathew, lex, Alex8, Dannymawg, Uncut, Kotchanski, NC Bear and Jeff Black for coming to my rescue, and that's AFTER Mathew and Mephistopholes came to my aid once before. And that is even AFTER my first round of attacks with people treating me like I had posted pictures of a prolapsed asshole or sopmething. All one has to do is look through my thread to see the nasty comments people have left, they definately outweigh the compliments.

It is interesting that people place such a premium on what you were born with rather than what has taken me years of HARD FUCKING work and countless hours on research and trying new techniques to produce. where is the love for the self made man? It's like admiring people with trust funds but poo pooing people who have made a success for themselves, I just don't get it, it MAKES NO SENSE!! But thank you anyway to those I mentioned, you guys warmed my cold heart and brought it back to life!!!!!!!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nobody's going to ban you, uncut... but what I do wonder is... why SanDiego68 hasn't been banned.

He asked us to delete the Dura account as he wanted to use the new one. Since we could not delete it (back then) and directions for deleting your account were not posted, we banned it to ensure it could not be used.

He's an ass and that, in and of itself, is not reason to ban someone.

Beercan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tripod,you have nothing to justify to anyone,it is no ones buisness if you want to improve on what God gave you.
Be proud of your body and cock,nasty and nefarious comments come from people who self medicate the pain in their own lives, by spewing venomous drivel at others,in a vain attempt to conceal their totally narcissistic self.
Be happy that maybe you are a bit different,you are unique,and should be admired for your total dedication to self improvement,in whatever form that takes.Some people fear differences and feel they have the right to undermine,in any way they can.
Enjoy your journey through this maze we call life.
Cheers
Beercan

D_Morvah Carpetburne

Experimental Member
Media
Lex or Alex or anyone else that wants to or has the power to BAN me DO IT!! Hell if I dont have the freedom to express my opinion then why would anyone want to be apart of something. And yes I said I am not impressed by his cock big deal. I have never cursed or demeaned or threatend anyone on here like he has. Also I dont have pics because mine where stolen and then the prick had the nerve to say it was me that did the stealing. And as for you LEX you and I were friends for a good year plus under my other ID we cammed together and cummed together now you dis me and stab me in back ( thats not right) I use to have pics and I would cam almost every day and put on cock and cum shows now you are ALL BITTER and Hateful. So just PISS OFF if you cant handle the heat get out of the KITCHEN.

Have a nice DAY!!!

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah it's on the thick side too bad it's artrificially thick from vacuum pumping. Not a pretty cock. How about a post when not pumped and show us the thickness not pumped?

D_Morvah Carpetburne

Experimental Member
Media
This concept of trolling is funny to me, I find it very strange that someone like Mister Tripod posts his pics and videos and information about his cock and WANTS people to make comments and the such over his tool, but when someone ( and I am not the only one ) says its not perfect or the largest cock on LPSG or its not my cup of tea, I am a troll I am a hater. Well actually BeerCan was close in his last post but let me tell you all a little Southern Pearl of wisdom. Everytime you point a finget at someone FOUR ARE POINTING BACK AT YOU. I dont have to like tripods cock or posts, pics, videos or even him, and this is a site for open dialouge and discussion so when some of you here have skin to thin to take a remark were you are not being praised at the SUPREME COCKED one learn to take it. I have the right to have and SAY my opinion and I still dont like his cock so now I am OVER IT.

Have a good day and PEOPLE move ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is my boy! Now your talking about a great guy with a heart of gold. His kindness amazes me. He is as bright as they come. I am a big fan of his wonderfull pics and his interesting posts. This place needs him badly. We need more people like him.:smile: :cool: To the cunts and motherfuckers who are nasty to my friend, you suck dirty horsecock.......