Troy Dumais, Diver in Speedos - Huge Bulge

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm guessing it's all him. Probably has an average cock (soft, anyway) and big balls. Guys with that combo tend to have a more hemispherical package in speedos and u-wear.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What are you talking about? A bulge is obscene. Sorry but the title of the thread is totally accurate. And what should the guy do about it have his testicles removed?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Heads-up. Not all statements are meant to be taken literally. I'm not suggesting the FCC get involved, etc.

I was making a joke, referring to the fact that that buldge is so big that even someone with no interest in him sexually, even a completely straight male, or a lesbian woman, would look at that picture and their eyes would be drawn to it.

In some ways, this may be something of a curse for him because it may lead people to think of him sexually when he wouldn't want that. It's sort of like when people have trouble taking women with big breasts seriously

D

deleted213967

Was he born in his Speedos or were the Speedos born in him?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Both he and his brother have huge bulges and great asses. It's also a treat seeing them adjust themselves under the water. Troy is my favorite of the two.

Bibendum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can have him, I'll stick with little Thomas Daley from England or our Aussie gay icon Matthew Mitcham, both beautiful in a pair of Speedos (Speedos are also Australian :))