True blonde?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Tintin1, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Tintin1

Tintin1 New Member

Albums:
    Anyone ladies here true blond? I mean with blonde pubic hairs? My gf is super blond, head hair and pubic, is it so rare?? Anyone else??

2. Daisy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was born true light blonde, but the curtains do not match the drapes. I have really only known one girl who has blonde hair and blonde pubes. I think it is rather unusual.

3. Pandora77

Staff Member Moderator

Albums:
    I also have to agree that it's rather unusual that the pubes match the "normal" hair on blondes.
    I also am a natural blonde and have brown/light brown hair on my legs, pubic hair and blond on my arms.
    Even my eye lashes and eyebrows are blondish, but nope, not my pubic hair.

4. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

I haven't seen any female pubic hair in real life since 2000!

Razor sales must be up 50%!

#4 B_crackoff, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  5. Fleur

Gold Member

Yes, I am. I'm very fair though, have blue eyes, all my hair is blond. I also keep my hair, just trim it...I'm not into shaving it all off, my skin is too sensitive for that.

6. Darpon

Darpon New Member

I didn't know that it was rare for blonds to have matching curtains and drapes. Every redhead who has told me assured me that all redheads have firecrotches.

7. Lou Pole

Lou Pole Member

Albums:
    I think it's more of a matter of degree with blondes -- pubic hair is almost always darker than other hair, so if head hair is dirty blonde, netherhair will usually be brown.

I'm golden blonde up top and dirty blonde down under, but my arm hair, eyelashes, and leg hair are platinum blonde.

8. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

Natural blond(s) here. Haha! I would think all blonds have blond hair above and below, but that's just a guess.

9. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator

Albums:
    Blonde-dirty blonde here too. Arm & leg hair is super-light, though. I can sometimes go two or three days without shaving and he never knows. Yes, I am a hated woman in some circles, lol! My sister is somewhat the opposite with dirty blonde hair and darker hair elsewhere. Hers is coarser than mine.

10. Countryguy63

Countryguy63 New Member

Albums:
    Believe it or not, this is not a dirty "I wanna see" request, but I would like to see what blonde pubes look like if she would be willing to let you take a pic.

All blondes that I have ever been with have had darker pubes. I think it would be cool looking :smile:

11. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Darker but still blond. The pubic hairs display the darkest your hair is going to get during your lifetime. Most blonds change the amount of blondness on their heads several times during life cycle. I have now achieved the same color above and below, in my fifties. The next phase will be to lighten up again as I go gray.

Also many brown haired people were blond as children. I think a good example of a celebrity is Dave Murray of Iron Maiden. In '79 he had golden locks which darkened until now.

12. D_Ernest Porknine

D_Ernest Porknine New Member

my wife's pubes are blonde, although she only has a small landing patch right now. Likewise, my pubes are very light colored and if I trim them short they are somewhat hard to see as they tend to match my skin color.

13. D_Colleen_Dewhurt

D_Colleen_Dewhurt New Member

I'm super blonde. Have pubes at the moment and as shown in gallery it's almost impossible to tell they're there unless close up

14. meadow7

meadow7 Member

Albums:
    I have blond pubes mixed in with dark. women with blonde pubes should at least leave a landing strip. It is hot.