Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's awesome!! I have a routine that is rather intense that should give me an inch in length and potentially another inch in girth in less than or right at a year.

Monster session: every 3rd session.

Warm wrap
100 jelqs, 10 second stretches in 5 directions 2 sets, 100 kegals.
Pump for 30 minutes in 2.25x9.25
Pump for an hour in 3.25x10
100 jelqs, 10 second stretches in 5 directions, 100 kegals
Pump for an hour in 3.5x10
100 jelqs, 100 kegals
Finish with warm wrap.

Size gainer: every other day

Morning session
100 jelqs, 10 second stretches in 5 directions.
Pump for 15-20 minutes entire package in 3.5x10
100 jelqs
Wear stayer all day.

Night session
100 jelqs, 10 second stretches in 5 directions 2 sets, 100 kegals
Pump for 30 minutes entire package in 3.5x10
100 jelqs, 100 kegals
Hang 8-12 pounds for 1 hour total time (breaks every 10 minutes.)
100 jelqs, 100 kegals
Wear stayer until morning.

This is my size gainer routine broken down. My progress will be posted here and newart.com.

Props for that routine bro:cool:
What hg do you pump at?
Also how tight is your stayer at?

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What is a stayer?

And do you have a full erection when you're pumping or is this not good and you should better be not fully erected?

And since somebody here mentioned a deformed look does pumping not just make you bigger but also change the morphology of the penis?

I think pumping looks really interesting but I don't think I'd have that much time every day to do so many exercises. How much time does this cost you every day, insintex?

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is a stayer?

And do you have a full erection when you're pumping or is this not good and you should better be not fully erected?

And since somebody here mentioned a deformed look does pumping not just make you bigger but also change the morphology of the penis?

I think pumping looks really interesting but I don't think I'd have that much time every day to do so many exercises. How much time does this cost you every day, insintex?

Thanks to those who had expressed gratitude for the pics and info being shared here. I'm glad to see the level of inquiry going on. It feels like thought is occurring. Stimulating!

A stayer is a device I made to maintain the size of my cock after pumping or other PE. It functions like a cock ring only more comfortable because of its size and elasticity. It's composed of rubber bands bound at 4 points like a compass and It's strength can be adjusted by the addition or subtraction of bands. I've gained plenty girth from this.

The physical distortion that happens from pumping is temporary and shouldn't be feared. One thing that may occur from pumping would be straightening of any curves in your cock. I no longer curve to the right. Straight out I go! Distortion of the penis itself yes, into its proper form lol.

Time consumption, for me its nonintrusive to my daily activities. While getting ready for work my morning session fits right in while I'm either shaving, brushing my teeth etc. At night its late I don't focusing an hour on my cock. For the monster session that's a work out and can take a good 3 hours out of The day. This is A true dedication type routine and is A routine I use when I want some inches. I'm going to push the envelope this time and do the full routine for a year. My longest ever on this routine was a month. Usually I do it in week intervals on and off or every other. This yielded incredible results then I started getting complaints from The then wife about when I would ever stop. So I did. For a time pumping was only maintenance and I had no serious routine. Now I'm ready to grow again and in a big way. I had put on .25" in length and 1.5" in girth during that time and my cock was HUGE 24/7. Hard it would scare me, lol not really but you get the point. Public restrooms were tricky because fighting to pull this cock that is clearly too much to come thru fully unzipped yet still buttoned pants looked strange to some, smokin for the ones that knew. Now I'm ready to go beyond that, I'm excited. May 1st it begins.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Insitex

I tried water pumping tonight and I really liked it. It was quite difficult to manage though, as I almost fill my 9" cylinder. Hence, I had to be really careful with the water level and kept having to let some out as I grew. But, all in all, it was pretty successful. Thanks for the tips.

A question - how permanent do you think your gains are? Have you ever stopped pumping for any length of time, and, if so, did you lose any size?

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@Insitex

I tried water pumping tonight and I really liked it. It was quite difficult to manage though, as I almost fill my 9" cylinder. Hence, I had to be really careful with the water level and kept having to let some out as I grew. But, all in all, it was pretty successful. Thanks for the tips.

A question - how permanent do you think your gains are? Have you ever stopped pumping for any length of time, and, if so, did you lose any size?

I stopped for about a year and did not lose much size. As with body builders they lose some but not much. My girth was over 8 and now is right under at full erection. Length didn't suffer much maybe a quarter inch at normal erection but that gap closed at full. Overall maintained quite a bit of my gains.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Starting my size gainer routine tomorrow with my roomy and will try to document as much of the experience as I can over the year to accurately display penis enlargement of all types as being effective.

An addition to the routine is going to be for added girth through clamping techniques. Using rubberbands, modified stayers, and shoe strings (lol I know, doesnt seem professional but household stuff gets the job done) we will be wearing such devices throughout our normal days and making adjustments as necessary throughout the day. In the past of doing something similar for short periods of time my girth became drastic.

Today an experiment was done using a large thick rubber band and putting it around only his cock for periods of time thoughout the day. The girth increase was drastic!!! Worn for a total of 2.5 hours his girth erect was by feel and appearence increased by very close to half an inch. This was just a test run to see what kind of an effect it would have on him so it will be added to give more size.

Those intrested should definitely tune in to this station periodically for the updates.

Enlargement11 (5/1/11-5/1/12) 4/30/11

panther07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i just bought a pump myself cause i want to go bigger, i'm a little nervous though. any safe methods and/or advice? cause i really want my cock to be even bigger.

D_qqv07bnc

Account Disabled
Media
Great advice you've given guys...

I was wondering if a heating pad, wrapped around the cockcylinder while pumping would help with getting size... or is heat an overestimated point!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i just bought a pump myself cause i want to go bigger, i'm a little nervous though. any safe methods and/or advice? cause i really want my cock to be even bigger.

If I had to say anything more it would be consistency, patience, and CONSISTENCY! Like any work out program you must do it routinely for results to stick. Listen to your body, pain isn't good. Slight discomfort due to the pressure is normal but if there's pain, don't freak just make adjustments.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great advice you've given guys...

I was wondering if a heating pad, wrapped around the cockcylinder while pumping would help with getting size... or is heat an overestimated point!

Heat is your best friend while pumping. It causes for great expansion and makes for a more comfortable pump session. My biggest sessions have been with heat. I would use a heating pad if your tubes are plastic or acrylic, or glass. Using a hair dryer is also good but will ruin any plastics or acrylic so glass is the only one that can handle that heat.

Overall the pumping session and process is faster.

ctguy784

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bro, when you are starting your session do you begin hard or soft? i am getting good results starting out soft and getting hard in the tube but all the guides say start hard

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bro, when you are starting your session do you begin hard or soft? i am getting good results starting out soft and getting hard in the tube but all the guides say start hard

In most cases starting hard or soft is not important. If you are using a tube that is much bigger than you are soft then getting hard will help with creating a seal faster. Otherwise I Just slide however I am at the moment with the same result.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've noticed some gains too in that way. I'm 8.5 x 8 inches normally. But I can pump up to fill a 9.5 x 4.25 pump. But I've only recently started up a full time pump routine, usually 2 - 3 times a day for about an hour each time. If you ever wanted to talk some about pumping and stuff I'd love to. Its always nice to get some advice from somebody who knows what they're talking about.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've noticed some gains too in that way. I'm 8.5 x 8 inches normally. But I can pump up to fill a 9.5 x 4.25 pump. But I've only recently started up a full time pump routine, usually 2 - 3 times a day for about an hour each time. If you ever wanted to talk some about pumping and stuff I'd love to. Its always nice to get some advice from somebody who knows what they're talking about.

Excellent work yourself my fellow pumper. Pumping on a consistent routine is where its at! I'm noticing gains all over again! I'm around most the time so feel free for chat during pump sessions or just for inspiration to GROW!