• Don't know.

Votes: 19 15.0%

• Total voters

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're asking the women because you think some of us have done a statistically significant size survey?

I'll have to go with "I don't know" because you don't specify if the 6.9" relates to flaccid, erect, length or girth.:rolleyes:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll bet there are more than 2.5% of the worlds enormous cocks on this website alone.
In an entire male population study,several years ago of Nigeria, there were only 11 penises less than 7 inches flaccid discovered. I am amazed at this statistic.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll bet there are more than 2.5% of the worlds enormous cocks on this website alone.
In an entire male population study,several years ago of Nigeria, there were only 11 penises less than 7 inches flaccid discovered. I am amazed at this statistic.

Really? Doctors measured every single male in the country? Doubtful. Show me, please.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
If my cock is larger than 6.9 inches does that mean I get to slit your throat for slander?

1) Not if I slit yours first. (Is the casual retort)

2) What the fuck does this even mean? (Is the rejoinder a sane person following the thread would expect)

3) Plus, what does your cockatiel avatar tell us? That you have a teal colored cock? You have a green cock? Is that about gangrene or penis envy? I knew it, your a woman. ;-)

Last edited:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I was under the impression that 10% of erections were over 7" based on other studies and am-pron viewership.

That expectation was just quartered.

So, somebody randomly saying they have a 7+ staff are roughly speaking 97% likely lying. Before, that was 90% maybe even 87%. Big difference.

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
2.5% of all men is a lot of men. I only need one so I think it shouldn't be a problem.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What are you a "woman's issues" nazi?

Go ahead call Goodwin's, I dare you.

It aint just me who speaks up when somebody posts stuff that has nothing to do with women. There are lots of women and men here who post about how clueless men just post asinine stuff. Maybe you should read some of the other threads about this before you mindlessly post.

By being a jerk, you just advertised to everybody here that you aren't just clueless but immature as well. Congratulations.

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You post a lot about stuff you don't care about, dontcha HG :rolleyes:

(You're not even the first in thread to say that.)
Which should make it patently obvious that I cared enough to read everyone else's responses first, yes? :wink:

I only post on topics that I at least care enough about to wonder why anyone else would care about them. Truth be told, even those are coming fewer and farther between.

In all fairness, though, I was really saying there should be a "don't care" option on this poll, particularly given its placement in this forum. After all, apathy should count for just as much as ignorance, shouldn't it?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
interesting read and question...but it would perhaps be better suited in another forum?

(also, i've never been this happy to be in such a high percentile since the SAT! lol!)