True Stories of Gym Sex?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One guy at my current gym used to stroke himself in the showers constantly (but never seemed to fum) and jerk me off every time we got some privacy in the locker room (which doesn't necessarily mean we were the only men there!). He doesn't belong to the gym anymore because he no longer attends the nearby college. Another guy and I still jerk each other off every time we get some privacy for a few minutes (ditto as before). All of us always make sure that there aren't any definitely straight guys around, so please calm down to you straight guys who say that you just want to work out, you don't want to see any hanky-panky, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: AgHarley

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You never know how you'll handle this situation until you're practically in it. I've seen suspicious stuff happen in the LR before, but just shook my head and walked off. The only times I've reported something was when a couple guys were flashing [?] each other across the shower room, and guys in the surrounding stalls were watching and basically hogging the goddam showers; so I complained.

But "cover me a minute--dude wants to suck my dick". That was new (then), and I was totally surprised.

espresso1980

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In high school, I was on a football and wrestling team so I showered a lot with the guys on my team in an open room. Being gay and scared of being found out, I've always kept my eyes at chest level or above but every now and then my size is a subject of their joke or mentioned in a "this girl would probably pick yours out of all of ours" discussion.

Now I would never think of having sex in a locker room or even cruising for guys at a gym. I might take quick peeks but I'd never oogle other's penises. If I exchange phone numbers or e-mails, it's usually because I want a gym partner or a friend to talk about working out or whatever.

I have lived in metropolitan areas such as DC and never seen any kind of sexual activity in gyms.

Sh0t

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never seen anything happen but once at my college gym, a dude touched my chest as I was bench pressing but I just politely told him that wasn't my thing.

I was too shocked to even be upset.

Atticus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, this isn't "my gym," but it might be worth noting in the few minutes I have.

I had been on a vaction to Las Vegas in late 2000 staying at the Luxor. They have a pretty decent equiped gym (for a hotel) attached to the spa. I was in town for a week and at that time the gym was open 24 hours. Since I'm not a gambler, I decided to use the gym one weekday evening about 10pm. I was done not long after 11pm and went into the locker area where I had stored my room key, wallet, etc. I only noticed a few people in the three hot tubs there and not really thinking anything about it, decided I would sit in the dry sauna. I discovered across the walkway there was a wet (steam) sauna--since my gym didn't have one of those, I thought I'd give it a go.

The heat was intense. I had never experienced such a shock and the steam was so thick you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. Once the steam-maker timed off its cycle of keeping the room a constant temperature I noticed a peculiar noise inside the room. I couldn't see anyone else, but I was sure it was the sounds of a sloppy BJ from somewhere inside the room. Although I'm gay, I am one of the most oblivious people to gay guys cruising--but the noise was clearly from two people in the room. I scanned the room--still not seeing thru the steam--and not knowing if I should leave or just sit still since I could be wrong.

Sure enough, a few minutes later on of the males made a moan that was clearly him reaching completion. Moments later, the door opened and 2 guys left. It was only later that I learned the Luxor Spa was practically the same thing as a gay bath house--especially at night since it was 24 hours.

I haven't stayed at the Luxor recently, but I've heard the antics of the spa were finally curbed when a few guys were arrested and the spa now closes early evenings. I'm sure someone in this forum could report more on the Luxor than I was aware of. Gym sex was a whole new concept to me. Being clueless myself, I have slowly started to catch on how it works--but no one can miss those old guys that don't realize gyms have real weights, cardio, & work out equipment but instead stay in the shower areas for what seems like an 8-hour shift.

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry we all can't shoot big wads of ejaculate across the shower room and into each other's stalls--wads so big it looks like you broke a mayo jar, when it hits you! Imagine the fights!

Imagine the smell. Pee-ugh... :rolleyes:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only gym sex I have had was with my 2nd girlfriend. There was a small community gym next to the swimming pool and accounting office at my apartment complex in Davis, California. We went together to the gym to work out and were the only two there. After a bit of time on the treadmills and the weight machines we were both pretty gritty and sweaty. I went and lay down on the bench press bench and asked her to spot me. Instead she came over and straddled me, pulled my cock out from the bottom of my gym shorts and put me inside of her through the bottom of her own. We had sex in that position, her astride, until we both came. It was hot... even though nobody else was there, anyone could have walked in at any moment. Doors were wide open and a cool breeze was blowing in from outside, windows only partially shuttered, not yet dark, around dusk.

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
never seen more than basic j/o in sauna, showers and occaisinally on a lockerroom bench. last night a guy was openly edgin in the sauna - most brazen i've ever seen. i think all guys understand the testtosterone rush from working out, amd its natural to want release. if it isn't hurting anyone, who cares?

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Club One Almaden in San Jose, CA

Not as active as before. I haven't got a blow job there in months now..I've lost count. But it was fun and daring while it lasted!
I used to get regular blow jobs by the same guy in the steam room or sauna..sometimes with other guys watching jacking off.
Then there were the times when I'd play with my hard cock in the sauna and do kegal exercises and edge as this same guy used to ask me questions and talk about my cock..
A few times in the shower, I had a circle jerk with 2 other guys..Another time with the same group, we just walked around the shower room with hard ons..It was awesome back then..
I used to over hear stories about guys getting caught and stuff..There's this one asshole high school football coach that acts like the homo-police and locker room warden or something..those kinda guys cracks me up..like he's never touched himself or somthing..he's the one that spends way too much time in the locker room!!

fergusonsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Been a witness to and a participant of Gym sex many times. I was a member of NYSC in Chelsea and the steam room was pretty accommodating in terms of action. Had a great BJ there once, many J/O sessions. Usually starts with one guy subtly making eye contact, or just flashing... Then it's always amazing to see everybody just start jacking, like it's on everybody's mind and all it takes is somebody to start. It's kinda funny. But yeah, I've had some fun in the gym for sure.

Now I'm in Toronto, though... And I haven't seen ANYTHING!

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont believe these. nothing ever happens at my gym.

I didn't say it was Caligula at my gym. All I said was there was some peculiar activity that I didn't know exactly how to handle. It would have been easier for me, if I hadn't been getting along with this guy so well up to that point. If a stranger had asked me to cover for him, I'd have refused and threatened to call in the management.

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont believe these. nothing ever happens at my gym.

I think it's gym to gym. The gym where I went in Nashville was basically a gay bathhouse (YMCA). The gym I transferred to in Minneapolis was dead, dead, dead---I never saw anything in there (and I was looking).

The gym where I go here is hit-or-miss---I've yet to determine the "right" time to go.

B_hungshboy

1st Like
Media
One guy at my current gym used to stroke himself in the showers constantly (but never seemed to fum) and jerk me off every time we got some privacy in the locker room (which doesn't necessarily mean we were the only men there!). He doesn't belong to the gym anymore because he no longer attends the nearby college. Another guy and I still jerk each other off every time we get some privacy for a few minutes (ditto as before). All of us always make sure that there aren't any definitely straight guys around, so please calm down to you straight guys who say that you just want to work out, you don't want to see any hanky-panky, etc.

haha i'm like 95% straight and i really dont care if i see other guys goin at it in the locker room... heck! if i'm horny enough i whip my large member out too!

Reactions: Laylow