truly shocked

Steed Holt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not completely sure about the thing about youth although I am sure vitality is what every man desires and yes it wains in time. In my experience, I'm pleased to say that even the youngest of my friends are never too demanding for what I can not give but are very excited by what transpires from intimacy at a slower and more intentional pace. The energy of youth is a lot like a drug and it seems as if I can feed on it to achieve some rather impressive results. I think the key is to be invested in your partner completely if only for a few hours, the power comes from feeling as if there is no one else in the world...

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Add me to that list as well...

Went by Home Depot the other day (my son works there now)

walked by an older gentle man 60s?(I suspect a contractor) must have been 5'2"-5'4"... I thought it was just the fold of his pants (wearing old, well worn khakis) with a truly massive bulge..... after a few glances realized it must be real, as there was a shorter bulge down the other side (cock left, balls right)- which is the way I 'wear' mine as well....

wonder if his being so short made it noticable... and therefore look even bigger. Also wondered if it was semi-hard, as the bend to the crotch looked a bit stiff....

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Back in college there was a guy I saw regularly in the gym locker room. Completely unassuming body, very skinny, but he had a FUCKING HORSE DICK between his legs. That is not an exaggeration. I took horseback riding as a child. This was truly equine in proportions and appearance. I'm not one to stare at another guy changing, but from the quick glances I took, it appeard to be thick as a coke can and hanging down about 10 inches. And the small, skinny nature of the rest of his body just made it look that much more huge.

I always wanted to say something to him, but never got up the nerve. I figured it would be highly impolite and inappropriate. It also later occurred to me that he might be so big as to severly hamper his love life. I mean whatever woman (or man) is with him is going to have to seriously stretch out to take him.

After that I never really considered myself all that big.