Trying to eat own cum

indianpoker7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
after a lot of reading around and curiosity i tried to taste my own cum,on 2 occasions but couldnt do it.
I usually squirt it out on a table top. I try to bend down and lick it but i just cum so much that i cant do it.
Any ideas on how to do it?

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
try to do it while your still cumming/orgasiming. usually once the load has been popped, the mojo to try that kinda stuff is lost.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cum in my hand and I will lick it out of my hand.
I will have to try the manuever suggested by lying on my back, question is who's going to help me get up off the fucking floor?
LOL

eddie63

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
go on your back and just shoot the cum down into your mouth.
Thats how i did it :)

This is how it started. Now I shoot it into my hands & lick it off. Works either way. Takes some time to get use to the taste.

Good Luck!

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Have you ever eaten a girl after you've fucked her? My wife is the one who got me started on that as she liked for me to lick her pussy after I fucked her (and eventually after other guys fucked her) so I knew what my cum tasted like. I was curious about the taste of my cum straight from my cock so when I was younger and more flexible I would lay on my back with my legs up so my cock was over my mouth. I would jack myself off and let it drip into my mouth. I tend to ooze rather than shoot so aim was easy. The worst thing in that position was that my cock was so small I could only get my thumb and forefinger on it to jack myself off. It's pretty much like sitting and then bending over as far as how much cock sticks out. I know that you well hung guys would not have that problem so if you try it, enjoy!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would suggest that you first begin by tasting a small amount of
your pre-cum. Do that for about a week, getting used to pre-cum
first. By that time you will probably be licking as much as you can!
:yumyum:
It's normally very sweet to the taste and easy to get used to. It
has none of that ammonia smell that sometimes can be associated
with cum.

Once you get used to pre-cum, then just take a very small amount
of cum on your finger and taste it. Later you will be able to take a
larger amount...and eventually lots! :veryhappy:

ENJOY!!!

By-the-way....check out some of the threads abut "WHAT TO EAT AND
WHAT NOT TO EAT" inorder to make your pre-cum and cum tasty and
not bitter.

Last edited:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
DOn't understan it, I think it's aweful. I tasted it before and it's way too thick, warm and doesn't taste good. I learned to shoot whit my mouth closed now :tongue:
But if u guys and gals enhoy it, why not, it's not my cup of tea :smile:

When I was young I would go upside down with my back against the headboard and shoot in my mouth. I liked the kink of it. I hadn't done it for years, but I told my wife about it and she insisted I do it for her. One night she convinced me. I got up against the headboard and started going at it. I got really excited doing it in front of her, had a real nice hardon, shot a nice big load and caught it in my mouth like the old days. As I was swallowing, I looked over and she was working herself like crazy, and had a really big finish for herself. Apparently she loved it.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i had the same problem, i dont really like the taste of my cum. yuk, pre-cum is alright though

indianpoker7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i finally managed to lick up a small strand of cum off my finger. Tried to spread it on the roof of my mouth to taste it but it just slipped down my tongue and throat.couldnt taste anything specific,but i left kind of a dry/stinging feeling at the back of my mouth. How to reduce this or avoid this effect? ;-)

vergudo 1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Every once in a while I eat my cum but from my hand. Don't get it in your eye if you try and squirt directly to your mouth. Burns like hell in the eye. I swallow other guys cum so why not my own? Some guys taste strong some no taste at all. Start with precum adn work your way up.