Trying to see a friend's dick?

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
There's been lots of threads on here about how comfortable YOU are about letting other guys see your dick or about letting friends see your dick. How about the other side of this; How many people try to see their friend's dick? How much time have you invested in that??

Now, I HAVE seen a lot of my friend's equipment, eventually, but it usually takes a bit of doing to actually get to see someone's dick (unless you are in the locker room or the dorm together). I've seen and hung out with a lot of guys when they were in their underwear, but I've probably only actually seen the "dick" of 4 of my friends.

I actually went on a 'mission' for a few months TRYing to see one of my black friend's dick... I saw it eventually (and many times since) but it wasn't easy!

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I'll tell you guys about the friends I've seen and the situations in which it happened.

My best friend, his younger brother and I spent the weekend at the beach in a hotel on the Broadwalk. My friend's brother was HOT! Muscular and sexy and he was 29 at the time and I was probably 49! When we all walked the "strip" during the evening I actually felt uncomfortable walking along with him. I'm white, late 40's like I said and my two friends are black and athletic, especially the younger brother. It was just SOOO much of a contrast seeing us trying to "strut out stuff" together.

There was a club directly across the street that we visited and it was open till 2:30 am. About 1 am my friend and I were getting ready for bed and his brother said he was going to hang out at the club for a while.

We never heard him come in; but next morning after I got up he was still sleeping in bed with his glasses on. Apparantly, he crashed and never got a chance to take them off. Anyway, after a while, he got up. I was standing there when he pulled back the sheet and then I noticed he was sleeping in his boxers AND his nice dick was sticking out the boxer gap!!
He quickly put it away and got up as if nothing happened and continued to hang out with us in his boxers for a while.

More later@

D

deleted724068

Or the dreaded, getting undressed with someone you know (and you are 'curious' about) but keeping direct eye contact while chatting, knowing you want to glance down....but can't lol....

when in lockers rooms, it common for guys to stand when changing. you should sit on the bench while changing, other guys crotches are at eye level.so you cant help but see their equipment.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm usually pretty open when changing in the locker room, in a steam room, changing to go swimming , getting dressed with a friend over. I'm assuming it makes them open with me because they don't try to cover up anything when they are with me. I DID notice a funny situation over the summer. I went to a six flags water park with two of my friends. One of them goes to my gym and we've seen each other nude many times. The other friend doesn't live around here. While we were changing out of our wet suits, the friend I workout with was covering up in front of our other friend...because he was doing the same. I guess if you are open in front of someone they feel more comfortable to be open around you.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Or the dreaded, getting undressed with someone you know (and you are 'curious' about) but keeping direct eye contact while chatting, knowing you want to glance down....but can't lol....

Just look down real fast and make it a natural thing that you will wink as you look back up to make eye contact.

Reactions: crtbike

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw one of my friends' dick a couple of weeks ago. We had a barshift at a party and we were both pretty drunk on free beers :tongue:
So after our shift we were both standing next to eachother at the urinals and I took a peek and he was like "stop looking at my dick!" Meanwhile he was looking at mine so we've both seen eachother's.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Two more sightings and then I'll tell you about FINALLY seeing my friend's dick after trying for many months.

I'd been close friends with one guy for YEARS and we became especially close when one of our mutual friends was in jail. I'd seen him in his underwear before and I'd seen quick glimpses of his ass a few times when he was wearing some loose shorts and freeballing.

Anyway, one night we were getting drunk and partying at someone's house. This guy who's house we were at was pretty much known for having young guys stay over at his house when they were "down on their luck" and even their family wouldn't associate with them. He's was also known for createing situations to make a young guy take off his clothes....and more. Well, my friend and the 'home owner' had gone out to pick up some beer and stuff and I'd just parked the car and we were about to go inside.....Rather than wait the 30 seconds or so to get inside and use the bathroom; my friend just whipped his dick out in front of us and started to pee.... He was peeing and looking at me and talking to me. First time I'd actually seen his dick. Surprisingly, it was long and kind of 'bent downward' like a faucet.

I had a friend in the college dorm I used to play box with. One night, a bunch of us guys on the hall kind of had a wrestling match in the hall. My friend was kinda caught up in the moment. He was looseing a fight and suddenly whipped out his dick in front of us!

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have found the circumcision thing a great opener. Start the convo, compare cut and uncut. A while ago when I had some issues with my skin, and had to do some routines to sort of stretch it out a bit so it would retract more completely, it made for many scenarios of comparing with different friends...(and one cousin)

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Good, lets try to keep this "UP"! I certainly don't mind showing off my own cock and it gives me a thrill....done my share of whipping it out at inappropriate times. Since I've done that a lot; while taking walks, when riding my bike, when driving the car :redface:; I thought at least SOMEone liked doing that too.

I've been on the lookout for quite a while hoping to see some guy in public with his dick out(!!). Far as I'm concerned, I'd rather see another guy's dick.....much more of a turn on...than exposing my own.

Anyway, I've seen plenty of 'plumber's crack' and even full ass viewing in public. Especially now-a-days with all the saggers. Not much dick though. A couple of times I got lucky though!
One day I was driving slowly down a suburban street while taking a friend home. There was a nice looking girl getting out of her Honda Prelude. My friend was fixated on her and of course I looked for a moment. I looked up the street and saw a young Hispanic guy riding a bike; sure enough, he was riding with his dick out and it was semi hard:tongue:. My friend never even noticed it and there was no one else around.
Another time, in gym class in 8th grade (but NOT in the locker room) there was a guy whose dick would always poke out the leg of his gym shorts...Gym shorts were SHORT in those days and I guess the elastic of his tighty-whites was worn out. I always made a point of looking at it and one time we had to do a sit-up test; I volunteered to hold his legs hoping to see his dick. Sure enough while he was doing the sit-ups his cock pretty much came completely out!

crmonkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I try as much as I can sometimes I am successful, but usually takes patience

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm usually pretty open when changing in the locker room, in a steam room, changing to go swimming , getting dressed with a friend over. I'm assuming it makes them open with me because they don't try to cover up anything when they are with me. I DID notice a funny situation over the summer. I went to a six flags water park with two of my friends. One of them goes to my gym and we've seen each other nude many times. The other friend doesn't live around here. While we were changing out of our wet suits, the friend I workout with was covering up in front of our other friend...because he was doing the same. I guess if you are open in front of someone they feel more comfortable to be open around you.

ive experienced exactly this , many times with different friends

if its just me and say friend A getting changed, we'll both get naked in front of eachother no big deal

now if its me and friend A but friend B is there too, friend A will be more modest and wont just whip it out , hell turn his back, seen it happen like that so many times

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time I have wanted to see a friend's dick (my best mate's dick) I simply asked if I could see it. I knew from before that he was cut and I wasn't so I just told him I wanted to know what a cut one looked like in real life. He hesitated a little until I told him I'm uncut and would be willing to put my dick on display too. We dropped our jeans and briefs and there I got to see my best mate's (soft) dick. I've not tried this on anyone else since. There are a few other close friends I wouldn't mind checking out their packages though. Just out of curiosity.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah svrocks, I found out that the simplist and best way to see a friend's dick is just to ASK!

After all the gyrations and time I spent trying to see my best friend's 'junk' by accident or by some contrived method, he finally told me he would have gladly shown it to me if I'd only ASKED! I'm sure this is probably true of most guys. I just never thought to ask because I was afriad he'd think I was some kind of a pervert or weirdo.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen the dick of several friends, really no biggie. Most have been either in the changing room, lounging about in my apartment when I was in college or pissing at urinals.

GLORYDICK790

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
One time I have wanted to see a friend's dick (my best mate's dick) I simply asked if I could see it. I knew from before that he was cut and I wasn't so I just told him I wanted to know what a cut one looked like in real life. He hesitated a little until I told him I'm uncut and would be willing to put my dick on display too. We dropped our jeans and briefs and there I got to see my best mate's (soft) dick. I've not tried this on anyone else since. There are a few other close friends I wouldn't mind checking out their packages though. Just out of curiosity.

coolest thing ever!

I've done this as well