Tumblr With Massive Cocks

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Photoshopped. Some of these are copies of very popular photos. Whoever is responsible for it, does a good job except a little too unrealistic.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
XXL

im wondering if all the pics real
and if they are what are these guys name

Thanks for sharing.
My heart is still pounding loudly after seeing those fantastic donkey hung lads/men.

Fantastic shots in your Gallery too btw

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Virtually all badly photoshopped ... badly because they go beyond the credible.
Along the right edge, for example, there's one of Joseph Sayers -- and you gotta say, he's walking on Thunder Road.
But he wasn't, in the original.

locomiax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i hate this webs with pictures photoshoped because they can disturb reality and adapt our eyes to those kind of unreal huge cocks, so when you see a real huge cock it seems small for you. I think it is not sane and we all can end up in a kind of sickness that i don't know if there is name already for it could be something like anorexia, vigorexia or something like this but in this case would be like even if you see a cock of 8 inches consider it small, when it is a real big cock or normal a cock like mine of near 9.5 inches. I ussually when i see those kind of pictures or also those clips of guys with realmonster huge fake cocks fucking girls i stop them right the way. i don't want to acomodate my eyes to something that is not true.