Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not huge here. But I remember the first time with my current gf a few months ago. She got it out of my pants gave it a stroke and stated "It's going to be a long night". She also loves to suck me while I slide it between her lovely breasts.
NICE

Hey Mature54 and JDunhill:
Thanks for your terrific contributions...
X

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The 1st pic on link 3 the guy looks to not be happy he has such a big dick. Like he's thinking "What am I going to do with this big thing the rest of my life?" He appears to be overwhelmed by it. If it were mine I would have a big smile on my face. I wonder if there are guys with a big

THIS IS A VERY INTERESTING QUESTION,LET SAY WHY THOSE BOYS REALLY LOOK SAD AND BEEN. SO YOUNG,
AN OLD MALE MAY BE DON'T WANT SMILE A LOT FOR WRINKLE REASON,THEY INCREASE WHEN SMILE,AND PICS AT END ARE FIX IMAGE
NEITHER ITS A FORMULA FOR KNOW. WHEN A COCK ITS REAL BIG OR ITS A FAKE,I MEAN SEEN THE FACE OF THE OWNER.
BUT IF THERE EXITS SOMETHING CONCERN. TO HAPPINESS AND BIG COCK
WHOLE AFRICAN MALE SHOULD BE THE HAPPIEST MEN OF THE WORLD, AND EVEN OF UNIVERSE,BECAUSE ALIENIEGENAS OF OTHER GALAXY USED VERY TIGHT DRESS,MAY BE DO NOT PROPER FOR MONSTER COCK