Ugly Hung Guys

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=Icarus213 link=board=meetgreet;num=1044485800;start=0#19 date=03/03/03 at 12:25:27]Okay, follow-up question:

For those of you guys who consider yourselves ugly (or at least a bit less than gorgeous  ;D ), do you think your size makes up in some way for your appearance?  How would you respond to someone who likes your endowment a lot more than your looks?

[/quote]

Genetics didn't provide me a torso shape that would land me a job as an underwear model. Still, I work out regularly and keep as fit and trim as I can given the circumstances I live and work under.

To answer the question:

I can safely say that a sizeable proportion of the women I bedded became more enthusiastic when they got a look at what I had to show them. Mind you, in all these cases I was going to get laid anyway but my size prompted a reaction that might otherwise have been reserved for guys with ripped abs or square pecs, etc.

SG

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Once upon a time there was a guy whose facial features were neither exactly the copy of a Praxiteles or Coysevox statue, nor the replica of a Frank Sepe [hot guy !!]. He wasn't even muscular, though he had a pleasant and attractive body frame.
This very guy was passionately kissing a dazzling glamorous young lady... a torrid kiss, such a devastating and endless one that everybody on the street regarded them. They were practically melting. After a while, they said "good bye", she returned to her group of friends (girls) and I witnessed the following discussion:
" - Laura, I don't know how you picked up this one, but... err... don't get me wrong or anything... I think there are some really-really handsome guys around. Why don't you try one of those ?"
" - Never. If you think I will drop this guy, you're wrong. He's got the biggest [...cock - but she didn't say the word]I ever saw !" (Girls speak FREELY here, nobody really judges them.)

He made her choice, and it was not determined by beauty.
BEAUTY is so relative, so subjective... and sometimes so irrelevant...

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Raal Lexx link=board=meetgreet;num=1044485800;start=40#41 date=06/10/03 at 01:54:15]Once upon a time...[/quote]

Yeah, well personally I'd rather someone went with me because of my charming personality, still, I can imagine some women like that...oh well.

Anyone else have a thing for ugly hung guys? :biggrin1:

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
y
Hung can erase ugly pretty fast. No, seriously I've seen drop dead beautiful men who had such a shitty attitude I would not go near them. I like hung, but it is not a prerequisite for me. Disposition, attitude and personality go way farther with me.

When you limit your self to a preconceived notion of what is beauty or ugly, you're limiting choices you may regret. Be open to what is in front of you, not what might come along.

If someone is clean, reasonably groomed with a positive attitude I can be persuaded. I admit I have a hesitation with massively fat people - I not talking about big guys or bears - I talking "can't see I have not seen a face that would deter me of the other criteria were in place.

Bashful_man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

The only ugly guy I have ever met was the one with the worst attitude I have ever witnessed!! They can be damn ugly with drop dead hot looks !!

y
Hung can erase ugly pretty fast. No, seriously I've seen drop dead beautiful men who had such a shitty attitude I would not go near them. I like hung, but it is not a prerequisite for me. Disposition, attitude and personality go way farther with me.

When you limit your self to a preconceived notion of what is beauty or ugly, you're limiting choices you may regret. Be open to what is in front of you, not what might come along.

If someone is clean, reasonably groomed with a positive attitude I can be persuaded. I admit I have a hesitation with massively fat people - I not talking about big guys or bears - I talking "can't see I have not seen a face that would deter me of the other criteria were in place.

Massive shitty attitudes can really ruin a guys sex appeal!!

Someone had to reach back in the past to get to this thread (over 10 year old thread)!! Glad you are exploring the archives, or doing a search!! Enjoy the site at its best... interesting reading for those cold nasty nights when a man can't or doesn't want to get out and risk life and limb on the roads!! Enjoy guys!!:wink:

Last edited:

garry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you have a not so good looking boyfriend, at least when you walk into the bar, you know he is going home with you,, the problem with beautiful boyfriends is keeping them.