Ugly penises

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
Sometimes I kind of wish my proportions were different. I've got a curve and I'm pretty thick in comparison to my length so sometimes it doesn't look as long as it is. Though the looks of suprise that end up coming from that are nice... ^_^

Dicko: My penis is to me the best one out of everyone at my local gym.

A friend of mine was at one point so obbsessed with what his penis looked like he hade in touched up by a doctor.

Why do we even care what they look like i mean the reason why we have them
1 the most import: to urinate
and
2 to have sex and pass sperm and semen through the whole.

cheers to everyone to be happy with there dick.

the_force: I get told often tht i have a very good looking dick..although i also get comments about how it's much thicker towards the base then it is towards the head....i consider that a good thing though...it lets girls get use to me a lot easier cause it gradually gets thicker the deeper i go. But i have heard a lot of women say that dicks in general are just ugly.

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by ericbear@Jan 30 2005, 02:01 PM
Nice or ugly can involve more than just appearance.

Some years ago, I ran into an old boyfriend at a mutaul friend's apartment in New York. He introduced me to his new husband, then said to him, "take a look at this." The ex-BF then proceeded to unbutton my fly, pull my cock out, and start stroking it. After he had it respectably hard, he said something like, "Isn't this a really nice cock? I mean, there are a few bigger ones, but this one is just really nice."

I should point out my ex-BF was blind, which is why I say nice or ugly can involve factors other than appearance.
[post=278693]Quoted post[/post]​

What a nice story!

RunnerSF: I've been with my fair share of guys and I've seen many types of cocks...big, little, thin, thick, curved, straight, cut, uncut...they've all been as wonderful as the guys they were attached to. I've seen some pictures on the net of some unusual cocks but beauty is pretty much in the eye of the beholder.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have also met more women who think dicks are "ugly" than guys.

Speaking as the gay guy i am, i think they are hot, naturally.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I've seen ugly dicks! Not many, but a few. They are a turn-off for me, but like so many others who have commented on this subject, the owner's other qualities can overcome what he has hanging.

As for mine, I've had compliments from guys at the gym and they are an ego boost for me. There are changes I would make, be it possible. My shaft isn't as perfectly proportioned as I would like, being thinner at the base where I would like it to be thicker (see post by "the_force"). I especially like my dick head, since it is in proportion to the rest, and I have grown accustomed to the small red spot on it, perhaps the results of scratching Chicken Pox when a child. (?). I've seen one other guy who has the same red spot on his.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by the_force@Feb 27 2005, 06:45 AM
I get told often tht i have a very good looking dick..although i also get comments about how it's much thicker towards the base then it is towards the head....i consider that a good thing though...it lets girls get use to me a lot easier cause it gradually gets thicker the deeper i go. But i have heard a lot of women say that dicks in general are just ugly.
[post=286786]Quoted post[/post]​

I fucking love the length of your tongue, man! Just an aside from the thread's subject, but worthy of the interruption!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really don't know how to quantify penis beauty. I get told that my own is pretty, or great and I just shrug. I mean--its just my dick to me.

I've seen many different kinds of cocks and have found that the energy of the person it's attached to is much more important than the appearance of the tool, so to speak (to me, at least).

the_force:
Originally posted by RoysToy+Feb 27 2005, 03:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Feb 27 2005, 03:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the_force@Feb 27 2005, 06:45 AM
I get told often tht i have a very good looking dick..although i also get comments about how it&#39;s much thicker towards the base then it is towards the head....i consider that a good thing though...it lets girls get use to me a lot easier cause it gradually gets thicker the deeper i go.  But i have heard a lot of women say that dicks in general are just ugly.
[post=286786]Quoted post[/post]​

I fucking love the length of your tongue, man&#33; Just an aside from the thread&#39;s subject, but worthy of the interruption&#33;
[post=286847]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

LOL wow basically two shoutouts from you in the same thread, am i that special? :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I fucking love the length of your tongue, man&#33; Just an aside from the thread&#39;s subject, but worthy of the interruption&#33;
[post=286847]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

LOL wow basically two shoutouts from you in the same thread, am i that special? :D
[post=286984]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

The bulge in my jeans gives that question an afFIRMative answer, dude&#33;

feared

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, its not the angle of the dangle, its the motion of the ocean (or something to that effect). I mean, if its completely ugly then you&#39;ve got to tell them so, but be kind.

And the guy you&#39;re talking about does work for BangBros..his name is Ramon/Roberto and its a pearl under the skin, not a wart. Its inserted under the skin of the penis to stimulate the female more. Kind of like the next step up from a ribbed condom.

gamma_phi: Never been told if Mickey was ugly or not. Just been told that he&#39;s big. That&#39;s all.

the_force: hey mickey your so fine...your so fine you blow my mind hey mickey&#33;&#33;&#33;

goodguy2244

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My old boyfriend had a really huge penis, especially impressive when soft. When he became erect, he had a severe downward curve. He used to get drunk and cry about how ugly his dick was. He never knew I was self conscious that my penis was much smaller than his. He always raved about how beautiful mine was. My penis is good looking, perfectly proportioned, but unfortunately small, small, small when soft, and only average when hard. I&#39;d have traded my "beautiful" penis for his big fat (but badly curved) dick in a heartbeat.

lukeschlong: I haven&#39;t really been told anything one way or the other. Been with both males and females, and neither have commented negatively or positively. Either they didn&#39;t want to hurt my feelings or were satisfied enough that it wasn&#39;t a big deal. Personally I used to think my penis was "ugly" but thats kind of filtered away. Not so self-aware anymore. I&#39;ve come to realize we&#39;re all different shapes, and sizes and what not. I think a lot of guys, especially uncut guys have been taught to think of their dick as gross or dirty just because its different, but i personally don&#39;t mind one way or the other, as long as it works.