Ultra-heavy Cum Loads

spunkforjen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hiya

I've always had a fetish for cum, really copious ejaculations are a huge turn-on for me especially if the guy is also able to shoot his load over a long distance (4-6ft). My hubby is very profuse and shoots in really big spurts even after just a day's abstension. If I keep him away from his cock for 5-6 days, the volume is amazing averaging 12-15 jets. I have also got together a select group of heavy cummers who are party with at home with my hubby at weekends. I love being bukkaked by a group of v.v.v. heavy shooters and left absolutely soaking in semen. Apart from watching each guy shoot his wad, I'm really into the pungent smell and texture of sperm.

Are there any other women here into this form of wet sex? I would be very interested in exchanging experiences. Jenny, xxx.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't think that is really her in the pics.

I have seen that woman's pics on lots of amateur sites, and i don;t believe she is English.

(if she is, then goody)

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't think that is really her in the pics.

I have seen that woman's pics on lots of amateur sites, and i don;t believe she is English.

(if she is, then goody)

I'm with you on that... I figured I'd make some sorta comment to see what other drivel I could invoke from 'it'.

D_Corey_Ander

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Standing on the floor at the end of the bed I can shoot over the foot board and splash 2-3 ropes on the head board. With a few days off and the right stimulation I can link that all the way back to me

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
Personally I think cum goes from hot to nauseatingly replusive in 5-10 seconds after ejaculation. The only reason shooting far would be a turn on is if you could shoot it out the window and be rid of it for good.

IMO

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally I think cum goes from hot to nauseatingly replusive in 5-10 seconds after ejaculation. The only reason shooting far would be a turn on is if you could shoot it out the window and be rid of it for good.

IMO
LMAO

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once jerked off in a motel bathroom that had a fairly large window with a metal mesh screen on the exterior. It was one of those "old-timey" deals with the hand-crank to open and close the window. I was horny and feeling a bit mischievous I guess. So I decided to cum on the screen, and man did I blow a serious load on that thing! Some of it blasted through the mesh, but there were several huge, thick ropes just laying on that screen. I cranked the window closed, and went about my day. Always wondered if the maid found it. But the best part was, passers-by could easily see it from the sidewalk just a few yards from the window.

Ah, my rambunctious old days.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow
you take any supplements,
i can do 6 -8 ropes
and i take l-argine

sir

No i don't. I've dabbled with something like L-argnine just to see what my ultra potential was. I think it's more about technique and knowing your body, and be willing to try something different. I can now either shoot 6-8 feet, and let it pour out.... I normally shoot 9 times (sometimes more), and shoot more now than I did 10 years ago. Go figure.