Uncircumcised: How long before you wash?

How long after you wash before you get 'the scent'?

• Total voters

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Years ago I hooked up with this guy who was uncut, which I think is so hot. When he pulled out his cock, I noticed a slight odor. Not overpowering, but noticeable. While we were both pressed for time, we just jacked each other off. No head, or even kissing. Later, as I was driving home I could smell that odor. It was on my hands. It took awhile for me to get rid of that odor. Prob like 5 or 6 washes. Being cut, I hadn't experienced that odor before. Does that mean the guy I was with was not clean? It did appear to get stronger as we jacked off.

Reactions: greg_ca

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A man is not meant to be circumcised. It is contrary to nature. People who think that uncircumcised guys are unclean because they have foreskin are very foolish indeed. Every part of the human body will give off an odour if it is not washed.

Reactions: bbenny0

soft2feel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wash it twice/day and immediately before partner sex (but not after sex; wouldn't want to lose the aroma)

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A word of advice from an older uncut guy who has never had a problem with smegma or smell after he STOPPED USING SOAP - The tissue of the inside of the foreskin is like that of your eyelid. It doesn't like soap. Pull your foreskin back and wash with warm water regularly -- just letting a strong stream run all over the foreskin and glans -- during your shower, before sex, if you've eaten asparagus or another food that makes your pee smelly. Your penis and your partner will reward you.

Pete's advice bears rePeating! Soap should absolutely NEVER be used inside the foreskin (and perhaps not on the exposed inner foreskin of a circumcised penis, no matter how keratinized?). It is too harsh on sensitive mucus membranes (similar to the inside the eyelid, as Pete points out), and screws up the delicate pH balance. In addition, the inner skin produces a protective antibacterial, antiviral secretion which should not be removed by soap. The number of daily showers a man takes is obviously a matter of individual choice, but an entire shower is completely unnecessary for a fresh, clean foreskinned dick. Simply to retract the foreskin and rub-and-rinse for a couple of seconds a few times a day is quite sufficient: no odor, no smegma, no problem.

Last edited:

bav4

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A man that constantly smells of soap and not sweaty pheromones is gross to me.

There is nothing unclean about a little BO, it takes a long time for the bacteria to regrow after one shower, and sweat alone on a recently washed body is NOT unclean.

This thread is a joke.

and I have no idea whats wrong with some of you guys, but I dont get any BO for 48 hours after showering and applying antiperspirant to my underarms.

Last edited:

The US is not Botswana, but Army Medics can tell horror stories about US solders that have no idea how to take care of their own hygiene, especially in a challenging area.

Also see:
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=117492

“Unlike in the United States, circumcision is not a cultural norm in Botswana, Kelly explained. Yet research shows that the simple procedure can reduce HIV infections among males by as much as 60 percent.”

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The US is not Botswana, but Army Medics can tell horror stories about US solders that have no idea how to take care of their own hygiene, especially in a challenging area.

And yet it doesn't seem to be a problem for British, German, French, Italian and any other armed forces. Only the US seems to be obsessed with whether having an intact penis is going to be a war consideration. Oh yeah, we also predicted the military would unglue itself if gays could serve openly while other countries just shrugged. Military alert: gays and foreskins are fine; both have been there largely unnoticed in wartime since time immemorial.

Also see:

Yup, it's disturbing to see mountains of US tax dollars being spent on a boondoggle like that, and sad that soldiers are deluded into thinking that they're actually doing good by cutting up African penises. I'm sure a handful know what's really going on.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Also see:
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=117492

“Unlike in the United States, circumcision is not a cultural norm in Botswana, Kelly explained. Yet research shows that the simple procedure can reduce HIV infections among males by as much as 60 percent.”

In Botswana they rely on circumcision for protection against HIV..a condom would be a much simpler and more effective method.

Also in Botswana 23.9% of adults between 15 and 49 are HIV positive. More proof of the fact that if men would just use condoms they wouldnt have such an epidemic.

Never had a problem with my uncut. wash him every chance i get. doesnt smell ever and never got any type of rashes or infections. idk why people automatically think if you are uncut you must have a dirty pecker...lmao...

D_Anna_Mott_Aphia

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never smell anything (bad) and taking care of a foreskin is actually pretty easy: you retract, rinse a few seconds with water and that's it. You don't even need soap or anything. Just water. And when you JO or have sex, you wash the residual fluids off your cock but that is for ANY man, cut or uncut, and part of good genital hygiene.