Uncircumcised: How long before you wash?

How long after you wash before you get 'the scent'?

• Total voters

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
I usually take a shower everyday , wash mine good then, I wash under the skin good while I'm showering, then when I'm finished, before I get out, I usually go over it again. sometimes if going out after work or planning to have sex, I take another shower.
If I go a few days without a shower it starts to smell like piss. If I get up during the night to take a piss, I usually don't pull the skin back, just let if flow
If I get a BJ or have sex, I usually wash my cock with soap even if I cant shower, I will wash in the sink if I have to, ( a whore's bath) lol

huskielover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not uncut but (almost) fully restored. (I think I want even lengthier foreskin than what I have achieved) I had my first dekeratinization a few years ago. Went from dry, cracked, almost scaly glans to a much smoother and pinker glans. Sensitivity increased greatly. About three months ago I had what I could only describe as a second dekeratinization. I had a layer of skin slough off revealing a very pink, almost purplish glans plus all of the inner foreskin dekeratinized created from outer skin being pulled forward. Whenever I pull my foreskin back, it is slightly moist and very shiny. I have been restoring now for almost a decade off and on.

If I don't wash and rub daily, I can get some pretty fishy smelling smegma build up pretty fast and it's not very appealing when you start masturbating (or someone else is doing it for you) and clumps of smegma form.

I never expected to have this when I first started restoring but the trade-off is even better orgasms (whole body orgasms like I never dreamed of) and heightened sensitivity since the second event. I can just imagine what my orgasms would have felt like if I had been left intact.

Reactions: oliverrevilo

kathy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My husband and I shower daily. I've never noticed an odor. When we fuck on a weekend morning, I usually wipe his penis with a warm washcloth afterwards. He never pulls the foreskin back and washes the head with soap. He's told me that would be unhealthy for his foreskin.

french_lp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shower every morning during the cold days and twice a day when days gets hotter around summertime. I use a soft sensitive skin soap to wash my penis ans make sure that no spot is left unclean.
During the day, any time I get a chance i clean it after every bathroom break directly at the sink (when I'm home) again with the special soap. I actually "feel" it when it clean, and gotta rush to the bathroom or nearest shower if I don't. I'm obsessed with being clean down there...

grandbanks

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Daily with soap and water here, Have had a few guys who want you to not wash for a few days as their into the smell.
Some guys just don't get much smell at all after a few days .

Reactions: greg_ca

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wash my cock, corona and glans and all every time I shower, and I usually shower twice a day.

I also have a short foreskin, so my penis does not reek of urine. It may smell musky, but that is more from the sweat an humidity from around my groin than from less hygienic practice.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is still going?

It's a bit confusing, though, because it asks how long after washing before you get "the scent" (whatever that means), but then one option to answer is "never let it get that far", which is actually not a clear answer to the unclear question.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I shower at least once a day and am pretty thorough about washing my penis in particular. When I have access to a private bathroom/sink, I wash after every urination. Its not out of necessity, I'm a bit of a germaphobe at times, but more often I like it to be clean before I have some fun with it.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do wonder if this thread attracts people especially worried by the scent, because I havnt found it an issue. Have to agree I didnt really understand the question and didnt really think the questioner envisaged this as a possibility.

I wash before anyone is likely to be in near enough contact to find out what my dick smells like, but otherwise dont think about it. I find dick smell is significantly influenced by leaving cum on it more than by anything else. While there can be too much of a good thing, you guys think dick smells bad? Maybe these questions should have been asked to straight/gay rather than cut/uncut?

Heard an interesting discussion the other day about scent receptors. researchers were looking at a particular gene which had been identified as coding for the ability to detect a pheromone particularly excreted by male pigs, but also humans. Population divides into those who can not detect it, those who find it horrible and those who find it sweet. i guess this was early reserch into the subject because many genes are involved, this was an easy one. They even sampled genetic makeup of historic human populations, to find out whether they were able to smell this particular scent or not. It was suggested that people who detested the smell detested boar meat, and therefore wouldnt eat or farm pigs, which could be a problem. Also if you eat it, you smell of it afterwards.

So maybe its a question of diet rather than washing?

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do wonder if this thread attracts people especially worried by the scent, because I havnt found it an issue. Have to agree I didnt really understand the question and didnt really think the questioner envisaged this as a possibility.

I wash before anyone is likely to be in near enough contact to find out what my dick smells like, but otherwise dont think about it. I find dick smell is significantly influenced by leaving cum on it more than by anything else. While there can be too much of a good thing, you guys think dick smells bad? Maybe these questions should have been asked to straight/gay rather than cut/uncut?

Heard an interesting discussion the other day about scent receptors. researchers were looking at a particular gene which had been identified as coding for the ability to detect a pheromone particularly excreted by male pigs, but also humans. Population divides into those who can not detect it, those who find it horrible and those who find it sweet. i guess this was early reserch into the subject because many genes are involved, this was an easy one. They even sampled genetic makeup of historic human populations, to find out whether they were able to smell this particular scent or not. It was suggested that people who detested the smell detested boar meat, and therefore wouldnt eat or farm pigs, which could be a problem. Also if you eat it, you smell of it afterwards.

There was another thread where I posted that a female acquaintance, who knew I was intact, said that if we dated or otherwise became romantically involved, she would ask me not to wash for a few days. She said she found it very erotic and one of her huge turn ons.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Based on my own experience, people with worse diets generally smell worse (at least, that's true for people I've lived with and/or dated). I'm sure that diet could affect how good or bad someone's nethers smell.