Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is for the uncut guys. When you cum do you leave your foreskin forward, or do you peel it back? As I am only now getting mine back, I am not there yet. It relly looks great when forward, any pics?:wank::wank::wank::wank::wank:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have to use my foreskin, to get myself off. If I simply skin back and jerk, I get a longer jerk. In order to approach orgasm, I need the inner foreskin being rubbed by the outer foreskin. I see this time and again with uncut guys jerking off. They don't even need to touch the head, but the inner foreskin has to be stimulated, and not by the fingers.
They are too rough.
When I blast, the foreskin goes back all the way to unload.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dated an UC, he like to have sex with skin covering his tip and he would jack with skin covering tip but when he came, the skin would be so tight that he would be in pain if he did not pull back the skin quickly.

Tibia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dated an UC, he like to have sex with skin covering his tip and he would jack with skin covering tip but when he came, the skin would be so tight that he would be in pain if he did not pull back the skin quickly.
I can see how that could happen, and would avoid it at all costs

D_Tess_Tease

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my foreskin auto-retracts as I get an erection, i cant pull it back over my cockhead when Im fully hard but thats OK because I shoot a long way.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I orgasm when masturbating by pulling the skin back all the way so it's tight, with the stimulation coming from the tightness it gives the edge of the glans. It's too sensitive to continue rubbing with the foreskin during orgasm.

Sex is a bit different due to the sheer logistics, but on orgasm I kinda try to do the same thing. It's not as easy, unfortunately.

Tibia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I orgasm when masturbating by pulling the skin back all the way so it's tight, with the stimulation coming from the tightness it gives the edge of the glans. It's too sensitive to continue rubbing with the foreskin during orgasm.

Sex is a bit different due to the sheer logistics, but on orgasm I kinda try to do the same thing. It's not as easy, unfortunately.
I am sure you do just great, Beautiful uncut cock by the way!

biganduncut

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's not really something I think about. I just cum in whatever state my foreskin is in. If I'm jerking off it's usually up cause that's where in my stroke I usually cum. If I'm getting a bj then my skin is down. during sex I keep pumping as I cum, so both.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whatever position it's in is fine with me I've got lots of foreskin, so my head Is usually covered with some overhang, even when I'm fully hard. It doesn't slide back when I get hard. Given a choice, I'd rather cum with my head fully covered, but bare is nice, too. It's the sliding back and forth that feels great, nt what position the foreskin is in when I cum.