Uncut Dicks Tend to be Bigger?

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of big dicks are uncut? Obviously, there a lot of circumcised large men too, but I feel like there are more uncut big ones, and that the truly super huge ones are almost always uncut.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Summershorts

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Optical illusion. Remember seeing this as a kid?

Which line is longer:

<----------> or >----------<

The one on the left appears longer but they are both the same. Having the foreskin cover the head, the line of the shaft is visually extended. On cut guys, the head is showing so the shaft looks shorter.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First question that pops into my mind--Which are you, Wellhung...??? Which way do you tip the scales...???

More-visible veins in uncuts? Not sure, but if so, would probably be due to the fact that a great number of veins are severely truncated by circumcision. Thus some cut dicks show a greatly oversized (in diameter) dorsal vein, often with a protrusion at the cut ending, because of the sudden dead end in the vessel.

Cut as opposed to uncut size? I've not been aware of a noticeable trend, actually. I would surmise that there is no influence on overall dimensions. Perhaps JTalbain's theory explains (especially outside the United States) the OP's impression: most men throughout the world are intact, thus more foreskinned penises with a greater numerical chance for the occurrence of giants.

...This is another of the ever-fascinating subject of the penis, isn't it...?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
no difference whatsoever, in either size, unless you are counting the amazingly small thickness of a foreskin. no difference in the number of veins, that is genetic.
large and small penises come in both circumcision states.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it might actually have more to do with the fact that most of the men on the planet are uncircumcised.

well since i haven't traveled the world over [ YET ] I cant agree with this one. how ever in comparing guys cocks and size from the places i have been and traveled to and also from the cut/uncut, comparing every one of them together Ive seen even here in the states , i have found that circucmied guys tend to have much bigger girth in most case than uncut guys. and also a few of them have been some what longer as well, how ever nothing drastic in the length dept. as some were the same size length wise as the uncuts i know, but all cut guys had way larger girths than uncut guys have had. the cut guys sure have bragging rights over the uncut cocks [ at least the guys i know do ] when it comes to having a bigger girth . possibly all thats extra skin on the uncut cock shuts off the blood Flo and stunts the uncut cocks growth or what ever. so i have to say that its untrue here about uncut being biger than the cut as none of them have been due to what i know and have seen cut cocks are much bigger all around in girth and length. but of coarse you don't have to agree with me, how ever the OP did ask for our opinions on this one so i gave you mine.:biggrin1:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of big dicks are uncut? Obviously, there a lot of circumcised large men too, but I feel like there are more uncut big ones, and that the truly super huge ones are almost always uncut.

Thoughts?
Yes, they (the uncuts) tend to be 3 to 4 times longer and twice as thick as those which have been needlessly, senselessly stripped of their protective skin. Some say it's because they are so embarrassed by their nudity having had their cloak removed. Others say it's because the uncircumcised penis gets to live a life of luxury knowing it won't be subjected to brambles and thorns when cavorting naked through the woods. Still others indicate that it's because some of the lucious juices of a woman become trapped under the skin after sex, providing growth enhancing nutrients. Yet others, say it's because the penis is in a protective sheath during masturbation, so it doesn't get worn raw and therefore can concentrate on growing to full productive size instead of having to heal from the abrasions suffered at the merciless hands of a horndog teen who doesn't have skin.

The truth of the matter is that, as another said, there are more uncuts in the world so you're more likely to see more big uncuts. In my personal journies I have seen tiny cuts and big cuts, and the same with the uncuts. Some of each are thick, some of each are thin, some of each are short and some of each are long. Some are attached to loggers and some are attached to actors, others attached to butchers and a lot are attached to bakers.

A penis which is thick or a penis which is thin, to slash off it's skin, now there's a mighty sin. That said, I've not seen any actual correlation between the foreskin and size.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Thoughts?

And I've heard tell that they ejaculate thicker better rounds of supercharged cum as well!

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Well, a big dick is a big dick whether it's cut or uncut, however if it seems uncut dicks look bigger it's because visually you see one continuous line to the tip of the foreskin. Your line of vision isn't interrupted by the rim of the knob and visually looking like another part is stuck on the end.

Kind of the same situation of a smooth uninterrupted cheat line on an airplane makes it look even longer than it really is.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I think what he might be trying to say is the small amount of foreskin that might extend beyond the tip of the glans would technically add a fraction of an inch. Of course it doesn't add any length to the erect, penetrating penis and so it doesn't matter in the end.

B_hotmale19

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf has been with few guys...24 and she said that on average the uncuts are bigger.
Not proof but it has been noted.