Uncut Erect Penises

B_huge1uk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just love to view erect uncut cocks with the foreskin still over the head, even better if there are some nice veins flowing down the shaft and over the foreskin. Please post your pics on this thread. Bigger the cock the better. I've enclosed some of mine I took yesterday (8 May) with my mobile phone.
I'll let you into a little secret, my foreskin is really free flowing, to get these photo's I had to use superglue to stick to head. Done a few times before lol, don't worry it pulls off very easy, try it. As you can see from image 0176 the skin is being pulled back as it gets harder.

Attachments

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very very hot!!!! Love that look. But I'm not sure I want you to super-glue your foreskin to your dickhead in order to do so. Just let me help you peel it back so I can kiss it and make it better.

B_huge1uk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for viewing, no problem with the glue, done loads of times when playing. You know super glue was invented for skin don't you? Used first in the Vietnam War I believe. Still used to this day in hospitals.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for viewing, no problem with the glue, done loads of times when playing. You know super glue was invented for skin don't you? Used first in the Vietnam War I believe. Still used to this day in hospitals.

I did know that, actually. Cool, huh? But I would have thought that the soft skin of the glans would be injured by the dry glue.

I learn something new every day!! Thanks.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uh, i may be wrong but those pictures do not look consistent at all with the ones in your gallery. are you claiming all of them to be yours?

anyway, my foreskin has been loose ever since i learned to jerk off. i'm not sure if it's even possible to get it to tighten back up again.

B_huge1uk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes the photos on my profile and this thread are of me. If you need proof check out the bedroom carpet in the profile pics and my newer ones lmao! Its the same stuff, colour and type!

O

OldFirm08

Not having a foreskin, I always thought that covered dicks were always less than fully erect when the head was still hiding. seemed like when it popped out, it got bigger. As for the cyanoacrylate in the super glue, well cyano means cyanide and I'm not too keen on having that get into my body too much. Climbers use superglue to close up flappers on their fingers and hands too.

D

deleted20132

Same here, when hard, my skin still jmostly covers the head - unless manually retracted.