Uncut is king!

Do you mean "uncut" as in "not circumcised"? If yes, then I would say no, there is no king. Having experienced both states, I'd say that it's perfectly fine either way, unless there is a medical need for circumcision. Both the intactivists and the pro-circumcision movement are going to great lengths spreading false facts with the only effect of discriminating one group or the other. I oppose routine infant circumcision, but elective adult circumcision is a perfectly normal and healthy procedure that is getting way too much attention for all the wrong reasons.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Intact here too plus have a foreskin fetish, so am certainly biased these days. However, I have always been an opponent of the routine circumcision of baby boys. This is a decision which should be left to the guy to make when he is old enough to know what he wants/prefers.

Reactions: drambone2001

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, so you are the master of one experience--being uncut. You should not jump to the conclusion that your pleasure is better/finer than another man's because you will never know what another man feels during sex. Sexual pleasure does not totally derive from the foreskin of the penis: there are other ennervated sources of sexual pleasure involved other than the foreskin. Who knows? you may not be getting the same amount of sexual pleasure that a man whose sensations from places other than the penis are more developed and coordinated than yours. Maybe what goes on in the pleasure centers of his brain is different than what goes on in yours--what if his is better?

And yes, the literature abounds about the sensation and pleasure benefits of keeping what's excised with circumcision--I do not gainsay that.

I know men who are very, very pleased with the sexual pleasure get from their cut cocks and think that what they have is SO fine! Some of them wonder about what it would be like to be uncut, some of them don't.

I do understand this is a cock site and that this topic does and will recur. Ho hum.

I'm glad I have MY cock and get MY pleasure using it--and I love to give pleasure with MY cock. The experience of others isn't germane to that.

BTW, I am uncut.

Reactions: hotcockalex

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Intact here too plus have a foreskin fetish, so am certainly biased these days. However, I have always been an opponent of the routine circumcision of baby boys. This is a decision which should be left to the guy to make when he is old enough to know what he wants/prefers.

I share your foreskin fetishes as I don't have one. Also support abolition of routine circumcision of baby boys.

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my favorie science fiction wriers is Samuel Delany. I recommend him because his work is brilliant, readble, and complex. In his novel Hogg, he has a character who develops his foreskin and terms it a yoni, a curious fictional concept. Hogg is not the best place to start with Delany; read his novels in chronological order.

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you or your partners think that foreskin scents are pheromonal, i.e., contributes to arousal?
I say "scents" because there are more than one, which has been discussed in several other threads. What do you think?

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If you mean for the owner I doubt it we will ever really know since more often than not the restorer don't remember how it felt to have his original foreskin as he was robbed of his as a baby or at least very young boy. Only a male who was circumcised as an adult, then regretted it and started regaining a foreskin will be able to tell. I can't recall ever having heard of any such men but am sure they exist.

- - - -
Does a restored foreskin feel any different I wonder

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my favorie science fiction wriers is Samuel Delany. I recommend him because his work is brilliant, readble, and complex. In his novel Hogg, he has a character who develops his foreskin and terms it a yoni, a curious fictional concept. Hogg is not the best place to start with Delany; read his novels in chronological order.
I'm definitely going to be seeking his writing. Thanks for the kewl recommendation!