Uncut males only

Uncut guys: have you tried keeping your foreskin retracted for any length of time?

• No

Votes: 238 26.0%
  • I've tried, but it's too sensitive to keep retracted for long

Votes: 330 36.1%
  • I've tried, but after a day of so it starts swelling up because the blood doesn't circulate properly

Votes: 29 3.2%
  • I've tried it before with no problems

Votes: 218 23.8%
  • Yes, I wear it rolled back permanently

Votes: 100 10.9%

• Total voters

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, I've done it! It definitely keeps my penis cleaner when I am in a horny mood. Precum and urin can become a little smelly that could be ofensive in case there is someone who wants to give me a BJ. So, if I am in one of those hormy seasons, I wear silky boxers to avoid loosing sensitiviness. For my total comfort, I rather keep the head covered. Nothing feels better, besides a wet pussy, mouth or warm butt, than my foreskin!

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
Another reason why I tried, was to get to experience what circumcised men feel like. that way, I can of have some authority addressing the issue with them. Sadly, they can't related to being circumcised unless they had the surgery later on.

S

SirConcis

When I was uncut, I tried to keep it rolled back, but it was too long to stay retracted. So your poll is missing an option. aka: yes, you like it, but foreskin wouldn't start back.

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I did... actually sometimes it looks like it is cut when it's erected... I like how flexible it is.

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've read somewhere that it is not good for uncut guys to pull back their foreskin and keep it that way for much,cuz there's a loss of sensitivity. So,not good before sex etc....I've kept it for a few days but it is both uncomfortable and I experienced that loss too.

arki

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i sometimes do it... most of the time is covered.. but some days when i feel like ite i role it back and stays like that all day, even night. I started doing it just to compare with cut guys... and i just like it, yes you lose some sesitivity but not much... feels great to be able to decide waht to do with your foreskin... weare it on not.