Uncut males only

Uncut guys: have you tried keeping your foreskin retracted for any length of time?

• No

Votes: 238 26.0%
  • I've tried, but it's too sensitive to keep retracted for long

Votes: 330 36.1%
  • I've tried, but after a day of so it starts swelling up because the blood doesn't circulate properly

Votes: 29 3.2%
  • I've tried it before with no problems

Votes: 218 23.8%
  • Yes, I wear it rolled back permanently

Votes: 100 10.9%

• Total voters

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
because it isn't a snip, it's removing the sensitive half of the skin of a penis. snip is a misnomer.

Reactions: robsg

berghaus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Uncut guys: have you tried keeping your foreskin retracted for any length of time?
And Why?
Yes, when i was a little kid. I didn't know there were cut and uncut cocks. I thought some kids kept their foreskins pulled back. So i tried it. Didn't work. I kept getting a stiffy:)

Rood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's difficult for me to imagine why anyone would wish to emulate the look of a dick whose foreskin had been unceremoniously amputated. Certainly it can't be an inferiority complex. Perhaps it has to do with a certain ignorance of the complex anatomy and functions of the intact penis. After all, they were scientifically investigated and discovered only recently.

See: The Ridged Band of the Human Prepuce - a knol by George
Erogenous Tissue Loss after Circumcision
http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/videoo/prepuce.html and
Circumcision - Sex Effects of Male Circumcision

Reactions: youngerforeskin

jessej

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always pul it bk during da day. Its rolls 4ward tho. An it offen gves me a hard on 4 no reason

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My foreskin is very loose and fairly long. It retracts easily but will only stay retracted when I have a hard on. When flacid the skin will not stay retracted. Oh yes when it's retracted I can rub my glans easily and it feels so good even if i don't orgasm.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do it cause I get tired of the sensitvity issue. However I was told by another guy who is a foreskin expert that he just by lube the area of your foreskin after cleansing will help with being sensitivity.

I learned alot of dealing with foreskin exspecially with sex and j/o. No baby oil because it's grainy, using coco butter because it won't shaft my foreskin. Not using water based lube because when it dries up, I will feel pain with each thrust.

At one point I wanted to get it cut, but alot of my friends who are cut tells me they wish they had thier foreskin.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do it cause I get tired of the sensitvity issue. However I was told by another guy who is a foreskin expert that he just by lube the area of your foreskin after cleansing will help with being sensitivity.

I learned alot of dealing with foreskin exspecially with sex and j/o. No baby oil because it's grainy, using coco butter because it won't shaft my foreskin. Not using water based lube because when it dries up, I will feel pain with each thrust.

At one point I wanted to get it cut, but alot of my friends who are cut tells me they wish they had thier foreskin.

I like the sensitivity part of being uncut

stu5678

1st Like
Media
Keep mine back 24/7. I like the feel of the bare glans rubbing my boxers and the reduced sensitivity. Seriously thinking about getting cut.

Reactions: 6044371

KypBayn

Just Browsing
Media
I only kept mine back while I was stretching it out. Now that it can fit comfortably behind my head when I'm erect, I dont keep it back. To me, it was just important to have the flexibility one way or another.

And I can't answer either, but for another reason (which I think you will find quite a common one).

It does stay back for some time, and it's not at all uncomfortable, but gradually it just shifts back. Possibly because I've got a loose foreskin, but I've seen this happen to others too.

Same here, my foreskin is fairly loose. It will stay behind the glans if Im erect, but when Im flaccid, it just goes back over the glans.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a short foreskin so it's kinda rolled back anyway. It covers about half the head only. see my photos.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
keep it back, like it that way, plus you have the best of both worlds. would never get it cut, why would i want to get something cut of my tool and make it smaller?
look in the gallery & see.

mute_posting

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No answer suits - wont stay back.

I did try when I was a kid after I discovered that some guys were cut. There was only one guy at school with a cut one that I was a bit jealous of because it was smaller (value these things differently now!) and because I thought it looked better.

I managed 1 whole night once, keeping it back, I was so proud (I would have been about 8 or 9 years old lol)

However, without some sort or restraint there is no realistic way to keep it pulled back without it slipping back to it's natural position.

mrk99

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always do it in the bath makes me bigger stretches the skin and makes it so I can last for longer in sexz

AverageJon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Way to uncomfortable. I get self aware too, almost as if people can see something odd is going on down there lol...