Uncut males only

Uncut guys: have you tried keeping your foreskin retracted for any length of time?

• No

Votes: 238 26.0%
  • I've tried, but it's too sensitive to keep retracted for long

Votes: 330 36.1%
  • I've tried, but after a day of so it starts swelling up because the blood doesn't circulate properly

Votes: 29 3.2%
  • I've tried it before with no problems

Votes: 218 23.8%
  • Yes, I wear it rolled back permanently

Votes: 100 10.9%

• Total voters

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I take advantage of this discussion to ask a simple question that is somewhat related. Assuming that I do not suffer from phimosis as I can move the foreskin without problems or discomfort, is it normal that my foreskin always remains where I leave it ? Basically it is as if it does not have great flexibility or autonomous mobility. As you can expect, my glans is not uncovered automatically with erection. Furthermore, I can easily leave the foreskin retracted even with flaccid penis. The only possible drawback is given by the fact that, for this reason, once the erection is over I have to cover the glans manually otherwise it would still remain exposed.

In the various debates I have read several times that for some the foreskin retracts at least partially by itself with the erection and, above all, once the erection has vanished, the skin returns to its original position gradually (in fact a lot of men they cannot keep their glans uncovered when the penis is soft because it would be covered by the foreskin). In conclusion, is this "anatomical peculiarity" of mine common or is it rather rare ?

Bonkerz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm fortunate that my foreskin stays back when I pull it back, and the head of my penis dries out a but and gets super sensitive...which in return starts the precum flowing because it's rubing on my boxers lol so I end up cumming randomly during the day.

Reactions: 2891

NY2NY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like the look. I keep it back when showering and don't mind wearing it back sometimes when I'm nude or when sleeping (also nude). But in underwear it's too sensitive so I pull it down.

CJF88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I often try to keep my foreskin pulled back, I much prefer it to having it cover my head. It feels better to me. The problem is that I have so much foreskin that it just keeps going back down again. I have been wanting to get circumcised for really for years, it's caused me so many problems. I was due to be cut earlier this year but sadly its all on hold now due to COVID-19.
Hopefully I will be circumcised soon.

Fatjorge like your video. It is uncommon to see the foreskin roll back in the manner you demonstrated. Cool!!

Mickey Finn

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mines can’t stay over my fat head lol

Looks like it is functioning perfectly. That's how it should be when you are hard and ready to insert it into someone - or something lol. It makes for better penetrative sex, cos your foreskin doesn't get in the way and reduce the frictional stimulation of your glans as it pistons in and out.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Looks like it is functioning perfectly. That's how it should be when you are hard and ready to insert it into someone - or something lol. It makes for better penetrative sex, cos your foreskin doesn't get in the way and reduce the frictional stimulation of your glans as it pistons in and out.

According to medical books, an ideal or perfectly healthy foreskin should cover the glans entirely (or leave a small portion exposed) when the penis is flaccid. Conversely, with an erection, the foreskin should automatically and gradually retract until the glans is completely exposed. The video that was mentioned is the demonstration of what I just wrote. However, as is well known, especially since what is really fundamental is being able to discover the glans at any time (to urinate, wash it, have sex, etc.), must be considered the flexibility or mobility of the foreskin respect to its length or aesthetic appearance. That is, after all, leaving out that perhaps what I described at the beginning happens in a few cases, who cares if the skin can be lowered manually or on its own ? The important thing is that it can be done without problems...

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Curious cut guy here. When the skin returns to home plate, do you feel any sort of "pop" or sensation that it has returned to it's normal position? Especially if your skin completely covers over the head of your dick?

No there is no extra special foreskin mojo magic.

The only thing that was weird was when I first "skinned it" was the glans being extremely sensitive.

Also until I was in my mid twenties if I went on a fuckfest the foreskin would swell occasionally. As I got older the dick got some mileage and he was less high maintenance.