Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen a few photos on here of Prince Albert piercings but most of them appear to be on cut cocks. I have a P.A. and I'm uncut. (pics in gallery)

How many of you are uncut and have a Prince Albert piercing? Surely I'm not the only one!

hockeyguy741

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
dude... I got to ask doesn't that thing get in the way or hurt when your having sex... and it must have hurt like a bastard getting it done

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unfortunately I am cut but have been enjoying my pa for over 15 years. To respond to all those above, no, it did not hurt getting it and the feeling when fucking is out of this world. The ring moves inside my dick and also hits inside the person I am fucking..... My only thoughts about is it when I travel or go inside a place that used metal sensors, will I be delayed when the alarm goes off....:biggrin1:

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To respond to all those above, no, it did not hurt getting it and the feeling when fucking is out of this world. The ring moves inside my dick and also hits inside the person I am fucking..... My only thoughts about is it when I travel or go inside a place that used metal sensors, will I be delayed when the alarm goes off....:biggrin1:

Exactly!! I whole-heartedly second that!!
My partners might start out a little scared of it, but one time and they're hooked. I've even been threatened with harm or leaving me if I ever got rid of it. I have also discovered and proven that those who are repulsed or turned off by it are no good in the sack, unfortunately.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm uncut myself with a PA.

TBH I do not feel if it matters much if you are cut / uncut and thinking of a PA. About the only difference I can see is from an info sheet my piercer gave me, stating that the ureathal lips tend to be slightly more sensitive in uncut's, but that passes with time.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
to me, an unpierced cock is like a woman without heels or lipstick... a bed without linens.... a shower without soap....

A bar thru the head, vertically, horizontally... a ring thru the head or PA... or even more extreme appliances... just add to the effect of a well formed dick.

As to pain...
wanting a woman hurts a lot more than any piercing... but what kind of man would want to live without that pain? That sweet agony of desire?

Anyone who can take a tattoo can take a lance thru their cock.
And the psychological effect is wonderful... No shyness about your dick size when you can sport a 2 gauge or 00 gauge ring.... or wear a Prince's Wand held in place by a trans glans stud...

Take that steel crap our of your ears or nose and eyebrow... and put it somewhere it will do some good.

Last edited:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey guys...check out a buddy of mine.he is a member..riven650...he is an excellant fella...you will not believe his PA......splitt cock...yes i was amazed...i admire it often...

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've heard that getting a PA hurts a lot less than getting your nipples pierced.
It only goes through a very thin bit of skin, near the frenulum.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of years back I went into the hospital as an outpatient for tests. While the nurse was prepping me (no shaving required, thank god) she asked the routine set of questions, but when she went to roll me into the procedure room she stopped and asked if I had any piercings. I tugged on both ears and said "nope!" She said, "Not there. I mean where I didn't see." Oh, so I pulled down my sheet and showed her my nipples - bare. No again. Further south. Then it hit me! I scrunched up my legs in pain and gave her an awful grimace. She said "I'll take that as a no."

I don't even have so much as a tattoo! And that makes me suspect with the guys in the band that I play with. They at least have an earring or four and a few tats here and there, but I'm as unscathed as the day I was born. Long time ago they were teasing me about it and Jake, our drummer, said "Man, I bet you even have your foreskin." Jake was new to the group and the other guys just burst out laughing. One of them told Jake "he's got enough foreskin to make you a hat!"

I love being the source of others amusement.

jonnyjinx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jonnyjinx i been considering getting a PA myself but im sort of turned off by the pain. Do they give u some medication or painkillers during and after doing the piercing? Is there a lot of blood?

Very little pain, short and sharp but not bad. No anaesthetic or pain killers. Very little bleeding.:smile: