Understall

Rayze

Just Browsing
Media
So today I was on campus and decided to sit in a bathroom and see if anything would happen. It always kinda turned me on. So I wait and nothing happens. After about 20 minutes I start jerking it and eventually cum on the stall wall. Just as a finished cumming a guy walks in and sits next to me and taps his foot. Agh I was so pissed because I had just cum and I didn't want to want to give this guy "used goods." haha It was hot to think of though as I left. I think I might go try again this afternoon.

Anyone else had anything like this happen?

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So today I was on campus and decided to sit in a bathroom and see if anything would happen. It always kinda turned me on. So I wait and nothing happens. After about 20 minutes I start jerking it and eventually cum on the stall wall. Just as a finished cumming a guy walks in and sits next to me and taps his foot. Agh I was so pissed because I had just cum and I didn't want to want to give this guy "used goods." haha It was hot to think of though as I left. I think I might go try again this afternoon.

How charming.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Yeh, guys always come into the women's public restroom on campus looking to give a blow job. I always tell them that I'd be glad to help out but I don't have a penis. :cool:

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The things you can admit to on here...Here goes..When i was 15, 16, I found out by accident and on my own that if i wanted a BJ i would drive to the local mall and just walk around..I had no idea how to pick up a guy. I did know when someone was overtly looking at me.It would lead to the bathroom stall..It was a rush back then. Back in the mid 70's it wasnt as risky that i imagine it would be today.