Underwear for big balls

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have large low hanging balls and need some underwear that will hold them up and forward. I am sick and tired of sitting on them and having to adjust them constantly. I have been unable to find anything outside of a jock strap to give them support. To make matters worse, I am a large man and need underwear in the 2X or 3X size. Any suggestions?

Reactions: hesketh

Always Strapped

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've pretty much resigned myself to jockstraps to alleviate my scrotal fatigue. But I found that if I get jocks one size larger than what is usually recommended for my waist size, they're much, much more comfortable for daily wear. An important lesson, at least in my book.

Good luck!

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well...this is something i do..only when they are hanging out of control..they hang nearly 8 inches...and they are not able to be held in the palm of my hand..they are that big...
what i do...is i take a long to the knee white champion brand sock...i shove my balls in the opening of the sock...with the excess sock..wrap it around the base of ur balls/cock...and sort of tie it up..just tuck the end of the sock under what was wrapped...then i put on a jock strap...i still have spillage as i would without the sock..but...its all now in one tight place...the sock once in a while will leave ur balls..but the sock keeps them in place as when u wrapped them...just make sure u have the jock strap on...
i think i will go into biz..and make made to order jock straps...i thought i was the only guy with this problem...and i must say..its a great problem to have...like saying u have too much money...LOL

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
scrotal fatigue is...when ur balls are hanging so low...it fuckin hurts to walk...all that friction going on while walking..sitting....its terribly uncomfortable...its like shaving ur balls...and a few hours later..ur partner wants to be fed...starting with the newly shaved balls...OUCH and i just let him have what he needs...wants...and i will recover later..

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Check out my gallery. I'm wearing custom briefs. They are what you need if you want your big hangers to be pushed up and out.

Always Strapped

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's scrotal fatigue?

My balls are somewhat larger than average (my doctor confirmed it), and as I've gotten older (I'm in my early 50s now), I've found that I ache down there if I go for more than a couple hours without very, very good support. My doc called it "scrotal fatigue." The aching would get so bad that I would actually get nauseous. My doctor suggested jockstraps, and they've done the trick -- no more aching!

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've pretty much resigned myself to jockstraps to alleviate my scrotal fatigue. But I found that if I get jocks one size larger than what is usually recommended for my waist size, they're much, much more comfortable for daily wear. An important lesson, at least in my book.

Good luck!

I second this. Also - you can get a great jock from casualmale.com - 'Players' brand. Nice big pouch and they run a little on the big size in the waist. Start with the 2x.

freuda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aussie Bum (www.aussiebum.com) underwear is the best for keeping the boys up and out of the way. I've got the same problem and their underwear works the best over any that I've tried. They have a certain model called Wonderjock that cups your balls and penis and pushes it up also producing an insane bulge. If your hung and a shower you might find them too risky especially under tight fitting clothing.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

srealfox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
if u think that is hard try finding some thing similar in a 6-7 xl size rangenear impossible in aus but i started squishing into a 3xl

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I've never heard it called scrotal fatigue, but I know exactly what you mean. A jock (custom made in my case) has been essential for me since my teens, and since then I hardly ever gone without. Without one, the lack of support means discomfort and a dull groin ache almost immediately, quite apart from the soreness and friction which follow. I tried wearing a suspensory a few years back, but although it supported my balls pretty well I still got groin ache, and I looked pretty 'obvious' as well. I need the whole set of tackle supported and held in.

On a few occasions I have wondered whether wearing a jockstrap day in day out means that my groin muscles are weak from lack of use. One or two people have suggested I try going without to train the muscles to cope. But my attempts to do without it have been so bad that I've given up.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been told that I have big ones. I am not sure if you are bigger or what....

Go here to my thread. I've reviewed a bunch of underwear and maybe you will find something that will work for you.