Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You need briefs that hold them up otherwise you'll sit on them. There really isn't much out there that will hold them up and that have some ball room too. I never found anything anywhere that really worked for me. I finally had customs made.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

Yono

Expert Member
Media
Wearing your dick downwards in underwear ins not really confortable when you have a large flacid one, I don't think those pouches could handle a long flacid

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When wearing "What Defines You" shorts, what happens when you have to urinate. Looks like it would be a real hassle finding your cock and pulling it out.

Wouldn't a regular pair of boxer shorts with a fly be better?

main_1_150.jpg

droool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A couple of you guys mentioned the old 2xist pouches being better....I agree. What the hell happened with them...why would they change something that was working so well??

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

B_JMail_30002000

Just Browsing
Media

nuiolo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had to jump in on this one as I have just found the ball lifter by wildmant.com You can check it out and I think they are still having a sale. I have very low hangers and while it creates a great bulge, they can get in the way sometimes when going commando and what not. The ball lifter is comfortable for starters, way more comfortable than cramming my stuff into briefs or swinging around in boxers. The only downside (not really a downside, but perhaps for some) is that your "package" is considerably larger. Since finding these, they have been a life saver. I must have tried nearly every pouch underwear known to man. And it doesn't help that I'm a big guy anyway, as the ones that do seem to make a decent pouch (unico, xxx, cn-2) don't usually make my size so they didn't really help anyway. But I highly recommend the ball lifter, and the nice things is that you can wear it with other underwear as well. Definitely check it out. I think they just came out with a jock that has the ball lifter built right in. Like I said, they have been a life saver for me. Don't have any pics to post, but from the looks of it, I have lower hangin nuts that the guy who posted this thread. So don't lose heart, there is hope!!

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wearing your dick downwards in underwear ins not really confortable when you have a large flacid one, I don't think those pouches could handle a long flacid

Yono the guy wearing these said they where the most comfy he had ever worn he is 7 1/2" flaccid check out the pic.

Attachments

bigballs_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just thought I'd post a quick update.

I've managed to get a pair of C-IN2 briefs with Trophy Shelf - very appropriate :wink: they are much bigger up front than any other briefs I've worn before and they do accommodate my balls very comfortably. The material is also very soft. I've not had the chance to wear them for a full day yet under my suit as I've been commando all holidays!

I have taken a couple of pictures and have attached these.

Thanks for all the comments and advice, I'll keep you posted with and developments :wink:

Andy

Attachments

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I did the sewing trick as a kid with jockstaps (back then you HAD to wear them, period...not like today with the 'well....if you...')

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... I've tried various makes of briefs and tighter fitting shorts however the 'pouch' tends to be too small and everything ends up very compressed - as a result I've noticed that this is when I also end up with a rash in the groin area, jock itch and have to use cream to get rid of this...

Thanks,
Andy
Dude...
I ALWAYS have the same problem! I wear boxers for the room, but I find I have to lift up my nuts to sit down. I too get rashes, etc. because of my nuts. If you find something that we can wear let me know... :wink:

Reactions: LowerCapeCod