Unexpected Erections ?

scotsman001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had one today at IKEA...There was a really cute asian girl....and yes I lust after asian girls...and sadly have never been w/ one.....that would make such a great vid......any asian girls out there call me!!!....Anyway, I was standing in the checkout line...checking her out and got a massive boner. I had on thin nylon "travel pants". Luckily I had some big boxes in my cart to hide behind!

What are "travel pants"....?

toobig?

Experimental Member
Media
I seem to get one everyday in philosophy class. Two very petite girls sit on my left and right side so I'm not sure if it has something to do with that.

I'm pretty sure the one girl took a glimpse the other day when I was in my "moment."

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you mind if I used the word 'legend' to describe you? :tongue:

I prefere "Your High Hardness"....

What are "travel pants"....?

Light weight nylon long pants. They are sometimes marketed as "travel pants" cuz the are light weight, resist wrinkles, dry quickly...

my most embarrasing place most of been wene i was in y11 and in assembally as my name got called i stode up and then i had a erection :eek: i was like i cant go up there so i then sed to my teacher 1 min and ran to the toilet

D_borefordhey

1st Like
Media
my worst embrarrasing erection was when i was in maths and i had to go up to the board and complete a sum and everyone just stared at my crotch while i was exsplaining it

then i was in pe once and we were talking about sex and i got a hardon and it was like poking out (eyes were poping)LOL

LEAST I DONT HAVE SCHOOL ANYMORE I CAN NOW JUST TAKE CARE OF IT

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my worst embrarrasing erection was when i was in maths and i had to go up to the board and complete a sum and everyone just stared at my crotch while i was exsplaining it

That's like the Eddie Murphy joke about getting a hardon in class.

"Mr. Murphy, would you please come up and solve this problem on the board?"

"No ma'am. I'll take the zero."

:biggrin1:

vence109

Just Browsing
Media
I get an errecton when I when really sleepy. I work two 24hr shifts a week, and at the end of my shift I have boner from the time I get in my truck until I hit the bed..

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've noticed that when I'm tired or *VERY* tired, I'll pop a boner that will last until I hit the sack. And the more tired I am, the worse it is. Anybody else have this same thing happening? I've had several girlfriends take full advantage of this. :biggrin1: Unfortunately, I was in dreamland and never knew what happened until the next morning. :eek:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have gotten boners on carnival rides - especially the ferris wheel on the way down. I get a tingling sensation in my balls and my dick reacts.

bondapher

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if im sitting in a car, not driving, and i have something on my lap, yes i would get it. or even when there's nothing on my lap. hah

BillyLuvsBoob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get hardons all the time - Im very quick to bar-up, sometimes - like now - just the thought of getting wood gets me swelling.

In the past, I used to fight against this - as some have stated "trying to get my dick to 'behave' and 'not embarase me'...

But now, I've decided to embrase my boners :)

Seriously, there's nothing worse than feeling 'bad' about getting stiff... Enjoy it, show it off if you've got an audience, but mainly just luv the fact you've got wood.

Those that get embarased about seeing a big hard cock need to take a good hard look at themselves - what's to be embarased about?