Unexpected Nudity

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Too bad he didn't take the chance to own up to being a nude sunbather himself and strip off ! But really why should nudity be such an issue between two relations - were you concerned at all about him seeing your willy or was it just that he was uncomfortable seeing you?

Not a worry for me - happy nude anytime / antwhere!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In college my roommate wetn away for the weekend, that sunday I did the usual- food, study gym... took a shower, came out with a towel (no on there) grabbed a book and promptly fell asleep on top of the sheets.

He came in later to find me sounds asleep nude. I woke up when he tossed a sheet over me, as a friend had come in- he didn't really say anything- appreciated the courtesy.

jonsing45

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In college my roommate wetn away for the weekend, that sunday I did the usual- food, study gym... took a shower, came out with a towel (no on there) grabbed a book and promptly fell asleep on top of the sheets.

He came in later to find me sounds asleep nude. I woke up when he tossed a sheet over me, as a friend had come in- he didn't really say anything- appreciated the courtesy.

tru friend! good thing he didn't use it to his advantage...

like creeps who stick dicks in ur mouth when ur sleep! lol

Reactions: Zacques

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I crashed on a buddy's sofa one night after we spend all day at the lake drinking beer and having fun in the sun. When we got back to his place we both had bad sun burns. It was hot and so after showers we both didn't get dressed and just covered ourself with towels. Eventually he went to bed and I took the sofa. In the middle of the night I woke up and saw a light on in the kitchen. From where I was laying, I had a view of the refrigerator and discover that this was the source of light I was seeing. I could barely see my buddy until he walked in front of the fridge. We had seen each other naked before so the part that was unexpected was that he was fully erect with a rock solid boner. He walked around the kitchen a bit. Apparently, he had made a sandwich and was just hanging out in the kitchen. Each time he'd walk past the fridge I'd see his fat boner bounce with every step. Eventually, he shut the door and headed back to bed. Looking back, I always wonder what he would have done if I had let him know I was awake by getting up or asking him a question.

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once around the beginning of November, my older brother took me to a party. Didn't know it till we got there in the back yard was a flatbed with a hot tub on it. I was in heaven. Not only were people running around nude, but one gorgeous college boy in his late teens or early 20s stood up fully erect. Some girl hopped up and wrapped her legs around him and lowered herself down on it. They stood in the middle of the tub fucking with other people sitting around just watching. I almost shot my load right there.

W

wavejock

This is a pretty interesting thread LOL I ca probably think of a number of times when a dude was nude when I didnt expect it...between college, traveling, work conferences etc... for me one was on a work retreat thing that all the new managers and all had to go to for a week..each year it was in a different country and they usually paired two people in a room so it fostered freindship and work relationships and all that. Most were pretty young 20s early 30s.. anyway my first time I was paired in a room with a dude from our Singapore office and I have to admit I was the naked guy instigator lol For the most part im not like shy and all that anyway and just sort of how ive been in school and whatever.. it was sort of fun/hot being naked or always in underwear around him.. he was a little more modest but he seemed to be ok with me and all.. anyway I digress... the next year my roomate was am australian guy. I had met him before so I knew him, got along but ever roomed or anything.. good looking dude, about 6-3 skinney as hell though.but definite cute aussie blondish guy.. so anyway we had been out late and we were just in the room i was in my bed in boxer briefs and he comes out of the bathroom in jeans no shirt and he droppsed trough and he had no underwear and had this really long uncut cock ( im cut )..like it was all over the place lol.. he threw his jeans on his chair, talking to me...and then standing right next to me setting the clock with his cock rt there LOL i was like shit LOL.. he gets in bed naked, laying on his side.. we are talking then we just went to bed. next morning alarm goes off and he gets with this huge semi arched out.. and we just talk and he goes in the shower. I stroked off while he was in the shower because really I couldnt take it haha

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One year, during the summer, I was scheduled to leave work early for a holiday but one of the execs forgot a file which he was supposed to take with him and so I was told I could leave earlier if I wanted to deliver the file instead of having a courier service do it. Of course I said yes and went on my way, expecting to stop by his house on the way to my holiday weekend place. I got to the exec's house and rang the front doorbell then heard his voice saying "I'm in the back, just come around". I went though a side gate and along some tall, well-manicured shrubbery to see him lounging by the pool. He looked back, saw me and said "hello" then stood up to get the file from me. He was nude, obviously getting an all-over tan. Nothing was said, other than making small talk but it was a pleasant site.

I have mentioned this story before in other threads:

My fraternity brothers and I went on a road trip with some pledges to another chapter in the U.S. As usual, we partied with the brothers from the chapter and got pretty hammered. I went to the basement to get a beer, when I heard one of my brothers call me from an adjoining room. A couple of the brothers from my chapter and the chapter we were visiting decided to get naked and jump into the hot tub in the basement. They invited me to join them, so I did! It was really cool - a bunch of guys who didn't even know each other the day before sitting naked in the hot tub while naked pledges ran to fetch us cold beer whenever we wanted it. We just shot the shit and really got to know wach other. It was a great bonding moment that I will never forget for as long as I live.

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
While in college, I went home with my roommate one weekend. This was our 2nd year of living together in the dorms so while we didn't hang out naked we had seen each other after showers or while changing in the room. He also slept naked a lot so no big deal. Anyhow, he and his dad lived in this big house in Dallas with a pool and some community tennis courts nearby. We got to the place late Friday night and his dad had already gone to bed. Next morning we get up early and head down stairs in our boxers to get something to eat. Soon, we hear his dad coming down the stairs. He walks into the kitchen carrying a beach towel totally naked. He's probably in his mid 40s at this time with a really good body. He doesn't act shocked, just a little surprised we were already up. He just kinda laughs and says he thought he'd take a morning swim. He shook my hand and told me it was good to see me again and then the three of us stand there and chat a little telling him about our plans to play tennis. He tells us it's a good idea we're playing early because it's suppose to get really hot. He even says we can join him in the pool if it gets too hot. My roommate is completely casual about the whole thing so I'm sure it's not the first time someone has swam naked in their pool. Soon, he heads outside throws his towel in a chairs and jumps in. Nothing like that would have ever happened at my house.

dbd1830

Mythical Member
Media
Two weeks ago, I was at an ice rink right after a college hockey game. I had to wash my hands, so I went into a locker room not being used by one of the teams. I didn't know that one of the referees had decided to use it, as their changing room didn't have a shower. So I enter, and there he is, probably about 30 years old, very fit, completely naked. I said "excuse me," and he said no problem. I complimented him on his officiating, and then he starts talking to me, all while he is taking a piss and then entering the shower. We spoke for a few minutes about his job while he showered, with him facing me and treating the situation as completely normal. As I was done with my business there, I ended the conversation and left, but it was great to meet someone with the confidence in himself and respect for others to just be friendly and engage in guy talk, even when he has no clothes on.

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After my previous posting, I remembered a summer day with I was at the laudromat doing a wash and watching the afternoon downpour that was going on outside. All of a sudden this guy wanders in soaking wet and proceeds to take off his shirt, shoes and socks and throws them into a dryer. Glancing around he asked me if anyone else had been in there. I responded with no, it was a Monday really quiet. I asked him if he was going to take his pants off. He said yeah, and took the last of his clothes off and stood in between the wash machines holding a newspaper down in front. Tried to get a rise out of him but nothing came of it.

Mrgguyg

Sexy Member
Media
north west of Seattle, Wa. Lav-Town........!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After my previous posting, I remembered a summer day with I was at the laudromat doing a wash and watching the afternoon downpour that was going on outside. All of a sudden this guy wanders in soaking wet and proceeds to take off his shirt, shoes and socks and throws them into a dryer. Glancing around he asked me if anyone else had been in there. I responded with no, it was a Monday really quiet. I asked him if he was going to take his pants off. He said yeah, and took the last of his clothes off and stood in between the wash machines holding a newspaper down in front. Tried to get a rise out of him but nothing came of it.
The same thing happened with me but, one beer and a joint and we were back at my apartment. Gentilly and E. Fields St. New Orleans .What a wonderful summer 1976 ......

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The same thing happened with me but, one beer and a joint and we were back at my apartment. Gentilly and E. Fields St. New Orleans .What a wonderful summer 1976 ......

The guy started a weird conversation with me, saying lesbians shave their pubic hair. That killed any thoughts of trying anything with this guy. I was glad when his clothes were dry and he left.

• Haha
Reactions: Boywatch200

byguynj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I work as a hairdresser and one day a guy had made an appointment for a back and chest wax....we went into the wax room and imagine my surprise when he proceeded to get totally naked...he was about 28 or so...new client...nice body...and turned out he also wanted his ass and pubes waxed....turned out to be a LONG appointment...and I now see him every 3 months!

shortyeightyfour

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This reminds me of a few times...
Back in college over winter break my high school friends and I did a guy ski trip for the weekend. We were broke so we only rented one hotel room. My high school friends are really open with nudity (and all but myself and one other is straight) but this one time just out of nowhere one of the guys drops his pants and underwear directly in front of the tv we were all watching. Of course we all start yelling for him to move and get his hairy ass away from the tv. But then again, at least two of us enjoyed it.
Another time myself and about twelve friends were headed back from the mountains and heard about this place on the way home with hot springs. Well, we roll up to the place, pay the admission fees and little by little start to notice that no one is wearing clothes. Old guys playing naked guitar on the porch of the cabins, grandmas videoing something in the woods. Naked. Well, since we were a coed group and completely blindsided by this, we all wore our swimsuits and were pretty much chastised for it. We later found out that its common for hot springs to be completely nude. 2 funny things from that experience: the shower room had stalls and curtains. why bother? and as it turns out we all got naked in the parking lot anyway to change and go home.
But the best, given the time in my life, was when I was going through puberty and my friends dad was a high school basketball coach. One saturday we went to the gym with him and went into the locker room to see one of his basketball players just hanging out naked. This mental picture still turns me on today.

shortyeightyfour

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I forgot the most recent one...
My straight roommate had a girl over one drunken night, I was passed out on the couch and so he thinks it would be funny to wake me up by sticking his bare ass in my face and spreading his ass cheeks. So, I woke up to him grabbing his junk and spreading his ass ha. He said him and his brothers did that to each other all the time haha. I've met his brothers and I wouldn't mind seeing the three of them romp around naked.

Spuds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few years back I had traveled out of town for a marathon and the group I was with roomed several of us together. Later I had gone out to dinner then went back to my room. One guy was sprawled out on his bed, naked, with his decent sized junk hanging across his leg. It was very hot. I enjoyed the view until he rolled over and covered up with a sheet.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
have shared this before, a friend in college/fraternity- incredibly nice guy, hung like a mule but very very shy about it (he would hide it with long shirt tails, briefs etc. long story short he had to have open heart surgery in his 20s. Due to that he had to do supervised cardio, etc at the hospital gym. New construction/painting. He went to shower, signs were down- him showering/relaxing/shampoo in his hair- seems he had unknowlingly waked into the womens locker room and showered. they were VERY impressed/happy, he was mortified...

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just remembered this one... A few years ago I was having breakfast out one morning. I was sitting in a restaurant next to a large window that looked out to the parking lot of a strip mall. The parking lot was unusually full for this time of morning and the restaurant wasn't overly crowded... I noticed most of the cars were SUVs with bike racks on the back. Soon, a lot of people started riding into the parking lot, racking their bikes and heading home. One guy rides up to his car, places his bike on the rack and opens the passenger door. He fiddles around with a bag then takes a look around over both shoulders. In a flash he yanks his biker shorts down and is standing there bare assed thinking no one was watching. He took his time about putting on a pair of walking shorts without any underwear. A few minutes later, he walks into the restaurant to get some breakfast. He never walked by my table. Too bad because I'm sure I would have given him a "I just saw your bare ass" grin.