Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Several years ago went to an amusement park with a good buddy...a really hot guy who I had a bit of a crush on. It was a dry park (not a water park), but we ended up getting soaked on a log-flume type ride...and I mean soaked...all the way through to our u/w.

We had a long ride home, so stopped at an outlet store and bought replacement clothes. We went to find a men's room to change into our new dry clothes in stalls. I was about to enter the men's room when my buddy point out that there was also a single (family/disabled) restroom with a hand dryer, so we went in, locked the door and stripped off our wet duds.

Since we were soaked through to our u/w, and didn't have a towel, we needed to air dry for a while with the help of the hand dryer. We were probably naked together for about 10 minutes, taking turns at the dryer. We each also took a fully naked piss at the toilet immediately next to the dryer.

We had changed in front of each other in shared hotel rooms, in beach changing rooms, etc., but this was the first time that we were naked together for a significant amount of time. It was a very intense bonding moment. I would have imagined that I would have had to fight an erection, but somehow managed to keep it below a semi. Prolonged nudity is inherently more intense than a brief glimpse. You can't help but see each others' dicks and have to be completely comfortable with that level of exposure.

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mmmm... are you sure your roommate didn't try to give you a bj and then quickly jumped into bed when you started to wake up? Hence the reason for your undies being down and that raging hard-on?

Hahahaha - I don't think so. My cock is pretty sensitive, so I think I probably would have woken up before he could escape back to bed!

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
About 11 years ago I was out for drinks as a colleague was leaving work. I'm not a big drinker and was only going for 'a couple' but ended up having such a good time that I stayed all night and had more than my usual few drinks so I was comfortably merry but not drunk. I only left when I had to catch the last tram home which was less than a quarter full of similarly late night drinkers taking the last tram home. I was early thirties and this guy, around 18/19 sat in the seat in front of me and turned to talk to me. He was quite drunk. Told me that he wanted me, and where he'd like me to put my tongue amongst other things. He was licking his lips and winking, very confident for a kid. Although I'm gay I was certainly not going to encourage him. He was messing about moving up and down the tram carriage and came back to sit in front of me again. This time he slowly unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and pushed down his briefs to reveal an enormous uncut erection. I looked out the window and away as he started to circle his foreskin and gently masturbate. As he couldn't get my attention he moved to the other side of the carriage and spread his legs open wide whilst playing with himself. Still no attention, so he got up and started parading up and down the carriage. All I remember out of the corner of my eye was this huge bobbing cock flapping up and down, left to right. His mates were in stitches and people down the back were just laughing it off. He sat beside me and tried to get my hand on his erection but I wasn't cooperating. It all ended when he had to get off, mercifully one stop from mine. As he got off he again dropped his pants and threw his naked cock against the glass where i was sitting until the tram was about to pull away. I almost wanted to go and see that he got home alright but who knows what sort of trouble that would have led to!

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I went out of town with a buddy this weekend (just a friend) and we both had way too many drinks in the hotel bar. Ended up stumbling back to the room together arm in arm. He fell back on his bed with his feet still on the floor while I stripped down to my t-shirt and underwear. I asked him if he was going to wear his clothes to bed and he mumbled something like, "help me." I unbuttoned his shirt and helped him get out of it then pulled off both shoes and his socks. Eventually I undid his belt and unbuttoned/unzipped his pants and slid them off. He was wearing a pair of boxers and the one button was undone. From all the twisting and turning his 4 inch soft cock had popped out the fly and there it was. I told him his dick was out and he just laughed. He tucked it back in and I reached down to re-button his boxers. I was a bit tempted to push the boundaries but I couldn't bring myself to take advantage of a semi-conscience drunk. It was the first time I had seen my buddy's cock. Didn't talk about it the next day so I'm sure he doesn't remember. Maybe I'll bring it up the next time we drink that much beer again.

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Several years ago I was working in Helsinki, Finland. In Finland, life seems to revolve around the Sauna. It's a very important part of life. And total nudity in the sauna is the norm. Those who wear anything are looked down upon as they are degrading the experience, tradition and saying that it's below them to disrobe.

Anyway, we were invited to a rural Party Sauna for a dinner and sauna by the local electrical department. No problem.

We arrive late due to a meeting running overtime in Helsinki (about an hour away). When we walk in, there are about 40 NUDE men along a giant picnic-style table being served by local women. (not unusual) What I didn't expect to see was most of my Italian team naked at the table as well...mostly young and hot!

Well, I have a PA and had a little apprehension about the reaction to it. I go into the locker-room and disrobe. Walk into the main salon where everybody is eating--grab a towel to sit on, then look around.... they Italian's all have a smirk on their faces! I just go about it and eat with the others.

Then after the meal we head outside to the "Smoke Sauna"--that is a special fire-driven cabin-sauna. We're nude and NO towels now. Into the sauna walking thru the snow and ice... we start singing, drinking Koskenkorva Viina, a Finnish clear spirit--damn strong! We're using our fingers and wiping soot off the cabin interior and writing on each other... this is me openly-gay me, with a 2ga PA, writing my hot, young and sexy Italian co-workers!

A great day that spurned years of conversation!

That's my unexpected nudity!

Great story... I'd love to go to Sweden and Norway some day and enjoy the male bonding that takes place in the saunas. I love their attitude about nudity, same sex and co-ed. I'm sure it would be a great experience.

Reactions: zurichtom

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My mom was always naked at home and encouraged me to do the same, but when her and my dad came back from vacation and mom was sporting a belly ring and a sizable tramp stamp... But to be fair she was only 32 and (still) has an amazing figure. She's since added more piercings and tattoos and I've followed in her footsteps.

Your mom sounds quite the counter-cultural woman.

A fact which cements my view (in another thread) that your mom greatly embellished her story of her encounter with Planned Parenthood...

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Several years ago went to an amusement park with a good buddy...a really hot guy who I had a bit of a crush on. It was a dry park (not a water park), but we ended up getting soaked on a log-flume type ride...and I mean soaked...all the way through to our u/w.

We had a long ride home, so stopped at an outlet store and bought replacement clothes. We went to find a men's room to change into our new dry clothes in stalls. I was about to enter the men's room when my buddy point out that there was also a single (family/disabled) restroom with a hand dryer, so we went in, locked the door and stripped off our wet duds.

Since we were soaked through to our u/w, and didn't have a towel, we needed to air dry for a while with the help of the hand dryer. We were probably naked together for about 10 minutes, taking turns at the dryer. We each also took a fully naked piss at the toilet immediately next to the dryer.

We had changed in front of each other in shared hotel rooms, in beach changing rooms, etc., but this was the first time that we were naked together for a significant amount of time. It was a very intense bonding moment. I would have imagined that I would have had to fight an erection, but somehow managed to keep it below a semi. Prolonged nudity is inherently more intense than a brief glimpse. You can't help but see each others' dicks and have to be completely comfortable with that level of exposure.

Great Story

Reactions: hot showers

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just re-read all these posts. Haven't visited this thread in awhile. Love hearing the stories of unexpected nudity. Also love hearing about times you saw people you didn't expect to see naked (co-workers, friends, etc...) in places where nudity is common. Hoping this thread will pick up again and more people will tell their stories. Thanks to everyone who has added to this topic.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I became close platonic friends with a beautiful woman. I expressed interest, but she wanted to just be friends. We went on a tropical vacation together (separate beds) but I ended up accidentally seeing her firm C-cup breasts on at least 3 separate occasions.

She went bra-less in a sundress and every time she leaned over or reached for something, she was giving me (and others) quick peeks. I don't think she realized that the cut of the top part of her dress would be so revealing. :D

Later on the beach, she wanted to minimize tan lines on her chest, so she worked out of the top of her one-piece, leaving just enough material to cover her nipples. Of course while she was doing this and making adjustments, she accidentally gave me a few quick glimpses. :cool:

Finally, she wanted to change outfits in our room, and had me turn around and told me not to peek. Being a gentleman, I did not peek, but while staring at the wall, I did catch a glimpse of her topless in the mirror off to the side. ;)

I was fortunate enough that our friendship turned into a full blown relationship many months later, and I then got to explore and enjoy every last inch of her nakedness many hundreds of times. :p

not_brand_x

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to room with a friend of mine, someone whom I had known since high school (we dated a little then but didn't really hit it off intimately). She was looking to get out of the dead-end town she was living in, so I offered to let her crash on the couch while she was getting her life set up where I lived. It was a one-bedroom apartment with the bathroom in the bedroom, which made getting ready in the morning... interesting.

I had come home from work and settled into my routine. Popped a beer, grabbed some food and sat down at my computer. Turned on my monitor and noticed that Photoshop was open (we were both artists and she used it when she had free time). I thought to myself - "huh, I didn't have that open when I left for work."

I popped open the window and was surprised to see a dozen nude pictures of her open. This was the first time I had seen her naked (she had a great body! Nice curves/hips with moderately sized breasts. Sad that we never hit it off earlier in life). I can only guess that she was taking selfies and touching them up before sending them on to her boyfriend. But it was a pleasant digital flash of a body I had only fantasized about for years.

Reactions: effedi7

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That is sort of implied by "embellishment".

Embellishment and lying are really not the same thing.

If you find the other thread, it seems as though the mother has, let's say, "adjusted" her memories of the event being discussed to suit her current worldview. And, no, I was not the only one in the thread who thought that was the case.

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
Embellishment and lying are really not the same thing.

If you find the other thread, it seems as though the mother has, let's say, "adjusted" her memories of the event being discussed to suit her current worldview. And, no, I was not the only one in the thread who thought that was the case.
I don't recall anyone producing actual evidence that her memories were inaccurate (how could they, since they weren't there?); the story simply challenged some people's prejudices about PP and they just assumed she was making it up. And why would a woman going from conservative Catholic views to socially liberal ones adjust her memories in a more conservative direction?

Embellishment has a broader meaning than you think: it can mean either deliberate or unconscious falsification of a story. I know what you're trying to say, that her mother was perhaps unconsciously incorporating falsehood in her story, but it's understandable that she thought you were accusing her mother of lying.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
...I know what you're trying to say, that her mother was perhaps unconsciously incorporating falsehood in her story, but it's understandable that she thought you were accusing her mother of lying.

Exactly. I am not suggesting outright lying, but an unconscious revision of memories.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just re-read all these posts. Haven't visited this thread in awhile. Love hearing the stories of unexpected nudity. Also love hearing about times you saw people you didn't expect to see naked (co-workers, friends, etc...) in places where nudity is common. Hoping this thread will pick up again and more people will tell their stories. Thanks to everyone who has added to this topic.
Thanks for reviving a post. It's one of my favorites, too. I find casual male nudity extremely erotic, especially when it involves familiar people and/or unexpected situations.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Speaking of such erotic situations, I had a hot one this past weekend at the nude beach. I was walking (naked) along the water and saw my hot/younger/uptight ex and his hotter (and apparently also uptight) friend walking toward me, both suited. We waved as we approached, kissed hello on the cheek, and stopped and chatted for a few minutes. At least twice I caught his friend glancing down at my dick, then quickly look away as if he didn't want to be caught. It managed to keep it below a semi, but blew a huge load that night thinking about it when I j/o'd.