Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don´t know if the film "Intimacy" from 2001 has been mentioned. It has an oral sex scene which definitely is real, but the female actor Kerry Fox said in an interview, that the intercouse scenes were real as well. The male part is played by Mark Ryland, and the film was directed by Patrice Chéreau.
Definitely worth seeing, not only because of the sex scenes.

absey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: FLScubaGuy

For those who have not seen it, Shortbus here -
Watch Shortbus (2006) Online Free

Just close the add on the screen, The link works.

I didn't like Shortbus. The actors seemed too distracted during the long orgy scene and there were only a few of them who were sexy to me. A little too PC to me. I also thought the addition of the transgender guy talking and making weird comments the whole time was real off-putting. The scene with one of the guys sucking his own dick and eating his cum was the best.

Reactions: titan1968

gerryuk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What about Caligula? Wasn't some of that sex real? It seemed to me I remember seeing vag's and dicks saying hello.

I could be wrong but I believe that 2 versions of Caligula were made. The adult version was done by Tinto Brass? I am happy to be corrected.

Elstir

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could be wrong but I believe that 2 versions of Caligula were made. The adult version was done by Tinto Brass? I am happy to be corrected.

If I remember well, Tinto Brass realized the "soft" version, but Penthouse that financed the movie added some unsimulated sex scenes.

fuckrogerbb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Caligula has had several editions. The original film in theaters had unsimulated sex scenes that were pretty shocking for a film with some top notch actors in it. Gore Vidal was not happy with that cut, but somewhere on the internet I saw a complete version that had several sex scenes that were unsimulated and included another gay sex scene. The one in the original is pretty hot when the soldier cums in the mouth of his sucker!

Reactions: Fabric_maker

jules14305

Sexy Member
Media
Caligula has had several editions. The original film in theaters had unsimulated sex scenes that were pretty shocking for a film with some top notch actors in it. Gore Vidal was not happy with that cut, but somewhere on the internet I saw a complete version that had several sex scenes that were unsimulated and included another gay sex scene. The one in the original is pretty hot when the soldier cums in the mouth of his sucker!
Do u know where I could find the original movie to watch??? With all the good scenes everyone is talking about? ? Thanks so much!!:)

Reactions: absey

absey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do u know where I could find the original movie to watch??? With all the good scenes everyone is talking about? ? Thanks so much!!:)
stagevu I see the original about 6-8 months ago was in 2 parts but was all in there complete mate